So Far So Great! - Dallas, TX

After reading all of the reviews on here, I...

After reading all of the reviews on here, I decided to post about my Positive experience with LSL.Very pleased after 1month.

Today I had my month post op visit with Dr. Standefer, I want to say to anyone that has been considering the LSL in the Dallas area to go for it! My initial concern was the credentials of the Dr. I chose Dr. Standefer because of his double board certification in facial plastic surgery. After meeting him, I felt I was in very capable hands. He answered all of my questions and was very open and honest about what I should expect to achieve. He told me he loves his work and truly enjoys making his patients feel and look better. I was a nervous wreck the few days leading up to my surgery date of April 22. Once I arrived at the office, everyone who took care of me was great! Dr. Standefer came in and could see I was anxious and immediately made me feel at ease. I wasn't one of those patients who remembers anything about the actual surgery. I slept through it all. After I got home, I slept pretty much until I had to go back the next morning for bandage change. I took only Extra strength Tylenol but I can honestly say I was not in any pain at any time subsequent to the surgery. The most annoying part is having to sleep elevated and icing round the clock to deter swelling. I had a decent amount of swelling the first 2 weeks and minimal bruising. Now my swelling is just about gone. Dr. Standefer told me the tightness and numbness around my ears will subside over the next few months. I looked at my before and after pictures, and I happily wowed! LSL took years off my face and neck. I am looking better each day and I am glad I finally went ahead and did it! I highly recommend Dr.Standefer, he had the biggest smile on his face when he saw me today! He said " seeing you today is why I do this for a living, I truly love what I do" ... READ MOREĀ»
We'd love an update! How are you feeling about your results now that you're four months out?
I happy to read you had a good experience with your Lifestyle Lift!! Mine turned out great as well! Cheers to a younger looking us! lol :-)
Haha Cheers!