Don't Do It - Dallas, TX

My neck was very wrinkley and appeared better...

My neck was very wrinkley and appeared better after the procedure. It was because of the swelling. within a few days, it returned to the old appearance. It was if they removed my ears and sewed them back on. My husband still shivers thinking about how I looked after the surgery.

I had numbing around my ears. They offered to do a partial surgery & I said 'NO WAY'!Wasted so much money!

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Same here. The hole for my pierced earings are almost behind my earlobe now and I have numbness behind my left ear, even after 16 months. I looked great at day 10, then the swelling went down at day 30 my neck already had sagged! I would NEVER recommend this to anyone!
Latania, Please call me at 214 725 8736 to discuss my procedure. Thank you, Kathy
What is the best time of day to call you?
Are we able to call you today? If so, what time is best?
Latania please call me at 214 725 8736 Kathy
May I call you today? It is Sunday?
I’m Latania from Lifestyle Lift ‘s Patient Relations Group. Please contact me at (866) 739-2387
so that we can discuss your individual concerns.
I hear you. I was worse after this because of the skin thing. Part of that swelling, i believe is the handling of the skin. they are much too ruff. i worked for a plastic surgeon for over 3 years and his patients never looked like any of these women nor myself. I know it is a good surgery and it should have good results!!! Unforturnatley it does not. Because a majority of the 'docs' dont know what they are doing. Unfortunately we dont know who the good onew are. It is a MUST when you have surgery: KNOW WHO THW GOOD ONES ARE. And just because a doctor tells you his best friend is GOOD means NOTHING, It only means that they have fun playing golf together, they stick together and he may never have seen the guys work or hear of their troubles. Yo need to get the names of the doctors in your area, *GOOGLS* them for the BAD AND THE UGLY. people get real frank. And dont just look for one day (my mistake) Look several times becauseit may not show up the first or second time. Been there, done that. I never knew this site was here. My girlfriend found it and sent it to me yesterday. I have been on here for over 3 hours spouting my opinions. he does not even want to see me in his face....i texted my docs nursethis morning at 10am for an appt and i have not heard from her yet. They do not want to see me. I may have to walk in and cause a scene. lol Not too funny! Good Luck, Please do some good checking up before you do a n y t h i n g!!!