From Venice, Italy to Dallas, Texas for Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty - Dallas, TX

Ever since I was 13 yrs. old, my nose bothered me....

Ever since I was 13 yrs. old, my nose bothered me. When I was younger it looked fine, but then my nose changed and I had a bump on my nose and my septum was slightly deviated. For years I thought about getting rhinoplasty/septoplasty, but didn’t have the courage or finances to go through with it. Finally, at the age of 41, I decided to go through with it. I researched doctors online for over 6 months and I also saw a few surgeons. I live in Italy, so I also had the extra travel and hotel expenses to consider in making my decision. I finally decided Dr. Cochran was the doctor for me. His specialty is rhinoplasty, which made me feel more secure in my choice. He is also a kind and down-to-earth person. I was very nervous to go through with the surgery, but Dr. Cochran listened to all of my concerns, and I felt reassured that he was the right doctor for me. I also need to mention Ms. Jane Dynis, the nurse who works with Dr. Cochran. She is very professional and immediately replied to any emails I wrote her. She is also kind and encouraging.

I had my surgery on July 11, 2012. Dr. Cochran lowered the height of my bridge slightly and my septum was straightened. He didn’t have to break my nasal bones, so I didn’t bruise very much. Recovery wasn’t as difficult as I thought it would be. I was expecting to be in a lot more pain. I also thought I wouldn’t be able to breathe very well during the recovery period, but I was. I did have a lot of swelling and still have a ways to. I am very happy with the outcome. My nose looks very natural and my breathing has also improved. I have run into a few people and no one has noticed. The most difficult part is waiting for the swelling to go down. I can’t wait to see the final results. It definitely teaches you to be patient.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Cochran because he specializes in rhinoplasty. He is also a kind and down-to-earth person. He listened to my concerns, and I felt reassured that he was the right doctor for me.