From Italy to Dallas for the Best Rhinoplasty - Dallas, TX

I went to Dr. Cochran for a consultation because...

I went to Dr. Cochran for a consultation because throughout my entire life I have had a horrible time breathing through my nose, especially here in Texas with the allergy and at night when trying to sleep.

I could not have had a better experience with Dr. Cochran. He was very professional and , very down-to-earth, funny calming personality and I felt that he and I shared realistic expectation of what could be done to improve my nose without any extravaganza.
I didn't want a drastic change. I wanted to get rid of my hump and bulbous tip and improve my breathing. I asked for a straight bridge profile, and reduction/refinement of the bulbousness.

The whole hospital experience was actually easier than I expected.
Everyone was really nice and informative and I didn't feel nervous at all , An odd sense of calmness had come over me the day of the surgery because all the staff was really amazing.
I woke up from the surgery with absolutely no pain or side effects from the anesthesia that was used and I could breathe through my nose immediately after the surgery.
I had very very minimal bruising just very slightly under my eyes. Barely had any pain. Only took half of the pain pills the first days (more so as a precaution, not necessarily)

One week after the surgery, Dr Cochran removed my cast. When I looked in the mirror my nose looked great -- front-on it was still very swollen but the profile already looked fantastic; the happiness on the face of Dr Cochran make me feel immediately better.

It's still a bit bulbous right now (after 5 weeks), but even so, people can't even tell I had work done and it still looks better than my before and once the swelling goes down, and I know that it can only improve from here on out!

It was so important to me that my nose looked natural, and it does!

Thanks to Dr. Cochran for being a great surgeon

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

$8 for a rhinoplasty - excellent deal!

Glad you had such a good experience.
Dr. Cochran has a ton of great reviews. So glad you had a good outcome!

I do wish more people posted pictures to their reviews but I understand...as I have taken my own down twice.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Thanks for posting your experience! We'd love to see your before and after photos (you can even blur out your eyes if that makes you more comfortable).