Fillers-Freezers Botox, Perlane, Juvederm - Dallas, TX

I had 14 units of Botox in my forehead. and 2...

I had 14 units of Botox in my forehead. and 2 syringes of Juvederm in my naso labial folds and 1 syringe of PErlane in my upper cheeks and tear trough area.

I looked tired and sunken in in my eye region, and I had smile lines. Fillers Fixed all. Painless and its been 6 months and everything still looks great. Best Dr in the city for facial procedures.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing and wants you to be happy with the outcome. Noone can tell I had anything done which is awesome but I can totally tell

Ben bassichis
Dizzle, who is your doctor in Dallas? Your pictures look great.
I have not had any side effects. I had like the slightest touch of a bruise on side from the perlane under my eyes, but I think that's just such a delicate area.

With the juvederm I could feel it under my skin like little tubes in my laugh lines, but that subsided after a few days. I couldn't see them just feel them
Why did the Dr use Perlane instead of Juvederm under your eyes? I have dark circles and high cheek bones that give me this hollow look. I've asked my dermatolgist in Ft Worth for a filler under my eyes and she said it would turn into a "terrible mess"? And then she suggested thermage? I'm 27 so I was surprised that she even suggested that for my under eye circles.
I asked the same question, and my dr said I would get a better result in the eye area from perlane.
So since you had Juvederm done have you had any side effects? I want to get it in the same areas as you, I have the same lines...i want to get it for my 31st...

Hi Dizzle,

Again your pictures are great I'm really glad this worked out so well. Please keep us updated.

Thanks for the review,

-Britt

yea you have to have an account to see the Dr's.

Good luck!
Wow- disregard my note I sent. I didn't realize the doctor was listed below.. or maybe it wasn't until I created an account? Hum? Either way, you look great. I cannot believe that you don't have any bruising My mother (who is 66) just went to a Dallas doc and got filler and she is so bruised (even 5 days later)... this is why I cancelled my appointment with the same doctor! I was a bit scared! Anyway- I think I will give your doctor a call. He did a great job!