I Had FAMI with PRP Face Fat Transfer - I Don't Look 50+ Anymore! - Dallas, TX

I am 51 years old and I had my face fat transfer...

I am 51 years old and I had my face fat transfer done about 7 months ago. I'm very happy with my results. I heard about it from some tv shows and started doing my research. I ended up choosing the FAMI technique. The doctor I went to also activates the stem cells in my harvested fat with PRP. PRP is platelet rich plasma. His nurse got extra blood during my pre-op blood test and then they mixed it into my transferred fat. This was an important step for me because everything I've read on here and on other blogs says that it's highly technique driven to get good lasting results. And most of the time, the problem was in fat cell survival. With PRP transferred fat, doctors were estimating a 90-95% fat cell survival. Also, it wasn't just an injection here and there like when I've done fillers. The doctor used my 18 year old picture to map out my procedure beforehand, and then did about 40 injections into the muscle. He said he used over 60cc's of fat.

Now that I've done it, I can definitely see my cheek volume again and probably the biggest benefit I saw was in my nose. My daughters told me that I didn't have a witch nose anymore!

I'd also like to add that my results were so good at only 6 weeks post, the doctor asked me to go on tv with him. I wanted to make this public so that when you read this you wont think I am leaving anything out. If you do some youtubing or google search for fami dallas...I'm sure you will see my photos and video.

Just added a couple new photos, and I am sorry...

Just added a couple new photos, and I am sorry that there are a couple people that do not like my photos. I am only on here to share my story and to possibly help someone else.

Dr. Bill Johnson

Dr.J is always in local and national news for one. He also has his morning segment on Good Morning Texas. He's very knowledgeable in what he does and he has 3 offices. I only went to his Dallas office though. Other doctors come to him for training in liposuction, fat transfer, and Thermage.