All on Four in Dallas! - Dallas, TX

I had a stroke 3 years ago. Needless to say dental...

I had a stroke 3 years ago. Needless to say dental hygine was the least of anybody's concern. I have broken and decayed teeth and from what I've been told by the doctors, not sufficient bone density for the standard implant.

I chose to go with the permanent dentures because -no bone graft -most similar to natural teeth -no movement of dentures while chewing -immediate results, I dont have to go a day without teeth.

Good or bad, I'll keep everyone updated of my experience. Surgery is 14 days from today.

I had a stroke in 2010 and lost a lot of teeth. I'm looking to get permanent teeth of some kind but I can't afford 20-30 thousand dollars . Any thoughts or suggestions?
Please check out tottcatering's review, under the March 7, 2013 update.

Also, please look at the Dental Implants forum How much does ClearChoice cost? and search for user mrenville.  He has a long, detailed bit of advice there of how he managed to afford it.

Good luck!  And if it manages to work for you, we'd be extremely grateful to hear back from you!
John Michael Stewart (oral surgeon), Dr. Castellon (prosthodontist)

I interviewed 5 other specialists in the past year. Experience is key! They made reccomendations and customized a treatment plan that was specific to what was most important to me.