Circumferential Tummy Tuck or Lower Body Lift - Dallas, TX

I lost 137.5 through diet and exercise, it took 5...

I lost 137.5 through diet and exercise, it took 5 years to loose. My goal was that once I cut my weight in half I would have the tummy tuck.....I'm now 2 weeks post op and so glad I did this! After loosing all that weight, being hidden behind the excess skin was very difficult. I wanted to enjoy the fruit of my hard work and dedication....So I did it! I was very pleased with the Dr. I decided to go with, and the procedure he helped my decide on.

6 weeks post op

All is well I am in love with this new body....it's so neat, it's my body but I look at me like I'm someone else. You'd swear I had the hots for myself!! Lol

6 wks post op Update :)

12 wks post op my first bikini

All is well...loving my new body. (Pic is not with swelling)

Note: Swelling has started again, I was down to 140 and in the last week I have gained 15 lbs. not worried as I know swelling will be an on and off issue for the next year.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He was wonderful....I went for my 1st consultation with him last May...I did have a couple more consultations but I knew he was the 1 immediately! He was happy, patient, and didn't try to upsell me. I told him my budget and we decided this would be the best procedure for my $$

beautiful!
YOU LOOK AWESOME...I will have the circular tt too!!!
That's for sharing your progress...I too plan on having a lower body lift, can't wait, did you also have a thigh lift? your thighs look so tiny...mine are all wrinkly. This is why I need the lift mostly for the fallen butt and the saggy thighs, my tummy is not all that bad but will be a lot better I am sure...
Congrats! You look fantastic...you don't even look like the same person...awesome results!
You look fabulous!! Thanks for sharing~your transformation is amazing! I'm 10 days PO body lift and I love reading other experiences to know what to expect in the upcoming weeks :)
You look amazing!!! I'm still contemplating on having the Body Lift surgery. But I am sure to have some type of surgery to help with the sagging skin I have. I am turning 40 this year. My concerns are 1) I had a hip replacement due to hip dysplasia about a year ago & need to be VERY careful about any type of infections, I've read here on RealSelf how many who have had some type of plastic surgery have caught an infection of some kind - I guess this is something I'd need to discuss with a PS. 2) I have a nice round behind and I'm scared I will lose it with the lift..did yours set back into place? 3) The scars - yours are non-visible..they're fantastic!! I've seen some ladies that have scars high up & I do not want that, since my main reason to have this surgery is to show the inner beauty I have to show on the outside & I would love to wear a bikini or at least some type of two piece around the beach since I haven't been able to do that for about 20 years :( & I only wore the top...because I was still too embarrassed to flaunt my legs. After two kids and going from a size 18 to an 8, my tummy & my backside are showing the damage :( I've been following your story and your an inspiration, I'm praying and hoping I too will look that good soon! Keep enjoying yourself because you look great!
You look wonderful well done. Ive had an abdoinoplasty in April this year after loosinG 50kg. My Dr is very conservitave and wouldn't do the body lift at the same time. I'm very happy with the result. I'm booked in on the 20 th August this year for the body lift and I'm very apprehensive about it. I was wondering how you managed because my Dr said the worst part would be sitting during the first 2 weeks and were you able to lie on your back. Hope you don't mind me asking you all these questions, thanks ElAnne
Not at all ElAnne...that's what this is here for support :) Really it's not bad, the first week is painful but once that's finished... it a race to the finish. Do as dr says, eat healthy, don't over do it or under do it and enjoy the 2wks bed rest and full 4-6 weeks of recovery ......your worth it and recovery is mental. Look towards the finished product! Congratulations , and good luck!!!!
Thanks will let you know how it goes, kind regards
Great!
wow u look beautiful ! and so much younger wow im amazed ! this is really inspiring.. may i ask what ur diet consisted of / exercise? thanks
Thank you very much! i feel so much younger also. I am vegan now; however, I trimmed diet down slowly so I could stick with it. 1st yr I removed beef of pork, 2nd yr removed chicken and turkey, all meat and fish, 4th vegan. I ex's rescues 3xs a week (1 hr cardio half weights per work out)
Dann thats gna be hard for me i cant live with out meat
That's what I thought .....at 275 lbs. But with hard work, I'm At 140 lbs. now I couldn't live with it!
Ive lost 200lbs and i have 100 more to go until i reach 142lbs. And i will be needing my arm lifted, thighs tummy and a breast lift. How is everything now? how was the doctor for u
My doctor was fabulous! My scars are so beautiful already! Ill post a picture of them 12 wks post op. congratulations and good luck......you CAN do it!!!!!!
Thanks so much, I live in houston and i was trying to find a doctor but i ran into your page and seen the beautiful work
Well ill say your worth the trip! Fly out here, stay at the hotel presby and get the work done by an amazing doctor!!! I have seen some success stories on here and some sad stories.....but mostly medium stories, I'd say go with great!!! Like I said your worth it! My Dr. Is amazing!
I can see why you're smiling! You look INCREDIBLE! You should be so proud of yourself, what an achievement huh?
Thank you! It has been a journey that's for sure. I am very proud of myself for giving me a chance to be reborn ;) thank you
Wow you look fantastic!!
Thank you....I do feel sexy! I think it is ok to be so found of myself now, because its almost like I'm looking at someone else. Like I know it's me, but I haven't fully connected to the fact that its really me (and that sometimes I feel like if I eat a candy bar Ill turn right back into the old me )
You were so right on with your advice. Thank you again. I made it passed the first week and I am feel good. Did u wear a compression garment? If so what kind. I have one but it has been a pain in the butt to put on. So I've been wear a abdominal binder.
I'm so happy for you.....your body is probably starting to develop now correct? I was so swollen that I wore a compression garment and a binder. When I started wearing both my swelling went down tremendously.
You look fantastic!! Thank you so much for sharing! I am a mother of two beautiful boys & after my second child, my 4 yr old, I dropped from 200lbs to 140lbs, eating more healthy & exercising. I feel great, but my body doesn't reflect my glow :( I look great in jeans, dresses & skirts, but wouldn't dare to wear a bathing suit or bikini (without some swim shorts at least) due to the sagging skin in my tummy area & back of legs. I've been considering a body lift & your story is an inspiration! Thank you once again for sharing :)