Circumferential Tummy Tuck or Lower Body Lift - Dallas, TX

I lost 137.5 through diet and exercise, it took 5...

I lost 137.5 through diet and exercise, it took 5 years to loose. My goal was that once I cut my weight in half I would have the tummy tuck.....I'm now 2 weeks post op and so glad I did this! After loosing all that weight, being hidden behind the excess skin was very difficult. I wanted to enjoy the fruit of my hard work and dedication....So I did it! I was very pleased with the Dr. I decided to go with, and the procedure he helped my decide on.
OMG......Amazing!
Thank you so much....it is now 6wks post op. I have to say this was 1of the best decisions I've ever made!! I love my surgeon for taking such good care of me! 7 1/2 hrs he spent in that surgery room with me making a masterpiece.
You look FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 weeks post op

All is well I am in love with this new body....it's so neat, it's my body but I look at me like I'm someone else. You'd swear I had the hots for myself!! Lol

6 wks post op Update :)

Ive lost 200lbs and i have 100 more to go until i reach 142lbs. And i will be needing my arm lifted, thighs tummy and a breast lift. How is everything now? how was the doctor for u
My doctor was fabulous! My scars are so beautiful already! Ill post a picture of them 12 wks post op. congratulations and good luck......you CAN do it!!!!!!
I can see why you're smiling! You look INCREDIBLE! You should be so proud of yourself, what an achievement huh?

12 wks post op my first bikini

All is well...loving my new body. (Pic is not with swelling)

Note: Swelling has started again, I was down to 140 and in the last week I have gained 15 lbs. not worried as I know swelling will be an on and off issue for the next year.
You look great, congrats!
You look awesome Dr.A, is the best! Kudos to you for working so hard
beautiful!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He was wonderful....I went for my 1st consultation with him last May...I did have a couple more consultations but I knew he was the 1 immediately! He was happy, patient, and didn't try to upsell me. I told him my budget and we decided this would be the best procedure for my $$