Circumferential Tummy Tuck or Lower Body Lift - Dallas, TX

I lost 137.5 through diet and exercise, it took 5...

I lost 137.5 through diet and exercise, it took 5 years to loose. My goal was that once I cut my weight in half I would have the tummy tuck.....I'm now 2 weeks post op and so glad I did this! After loosing all that weight, being hidden behind the excess skin was very difficult. I wanted to enjoy the fruit of my hard work and dedication....So I did it! I was very pleased with the Dr. I decided to go with, and the procedure he helped my decide on.

6 weeks post op

All is well I am in love with this new body....it's so neat, it's my body but I look at me like I'm someone else. You'd swear I had the hots for myself!! Lol

6 wks post op Update :)

12 wks post op my first bikini

All is well...loving my new body. (Pic is not with swelling)

Note: Swelling has started again, I was down to 140 and in the last week I have gained 15 lbs. not worried as I know swelling will be an on and off issue for the next year.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He was wonderful....I went for my 1st consultation with him last May...I did have a couple more consultations but I knew he was the 1 immediately! He was happy, patient, and didn't try to upsell me. I told him my budget and we decided this would be the best procedure for my $$