Chin Lipo 4 Days Ago, Very Happy! - Dallas, TX

I had chin lipo 4 days ago and so far I am...

I had chin lipo 4 days ago and so far I am thrilled with the results. I have had a double chin ever since I can remember. It was very ageing and i was sick of avoiding the camera or forcing my husband to raise the camera every time he wanted to take a photo of me with our children. So after lots of research I decided to go for it.

I was VERY worried about the fact I was going to be awake for the procedure. My ps told me that it really was nothing to worry about and that a general anaesthetic was not needed. I was given a seditive which I took 20 mins before but honestly if I could have changed anything it would have been that the seditive be a little stronger. I felt far too aware of what was going on. The worst part was the numbing injections which kind of felt like a burning sensation. Once this was done and I was fully numbed the rest was pretty easy. No pain at all! Just a weird sensation.

It took around 30-45 mins and once I was all wrapped up my husband drove me home.
Honestly I have been shocked by the lack of bruising and swelling, it really is minimal. I have not been in pain once. The only thing I have experienced is itching under the head band and I have very sore ears from the band too.
So to anyone thinking about having chin lipo I say go for it! I would certainly recommend my surgeon anyway! I can't wait to show off my new chin!

Frisco Dermatologist

I met with a few ps's and Dr Rogers was honest and had great reviews. His team are lovely and really put me a ease.