Chin Lipo 4 Days Ago, Very Happy! - Dallas, TX

I had chin lipo 4 days ago and so far I am...

I had chin lipo 4 days ago and so far I am thrilled with the results. I have had a double chin ever since I can remember. It was very ageing and i was sick of avoiding the camera or forcing my husband to raise the camera every time he wanted to take a photo of me with our children. So after lots of research I decided to go for it.

I was VERY worried about the fact I was going to be awake for the procedure. My ps told me that it really was nothing to worry about and that a general anaesthetic was not needed. I was given a seditive which I took 20 mins before but honestly if I could have changed anything it would have been that the seditive be a little stronger. I felt far too aware of what was going on. The worst part was the numbing injections which kind of felt like a burning sensation. Once this was done and I was fully numbed the rest was pretty easy. No pain at all! Just a weird sensation.

It took around 30-45 mins and once I was all wrapped up my husband drove me home.
Honestly I have been shocked by the lack of bruising and swelling, it really is minimal. I have not been in pain once. The only thing I have experienced is itching under the head band and I have very sore ears from the band too.
So to anyone thinking about having chin lipo I say go for it! I would certainly recommend my surgeon anyway! I can't wait to show off my new chin!

Dr G Rogers

I met with a few ps's and Dr Rogers was honest and had great reviews. His team are lovely and really put me a ease.

Looks great considering your doctor... Have you had anything else done? Thanks
Very nice! I had chin lipo and the doc literally just lipoed right under my chin only and it looks the same to me. I swole up alot and bruised and I look the same. Its as if he only lipoed an area an inch wide but you cant really tell. My boyfriend said it looks the same and I agree. I want submental lipo which is neck, chin and jowels. You look great and not expensive either.
I had it done after I was inspired by your picture. I'm not seeing the biggest difference after 10 days though. I have to say it hurts bad to touch and I am suppose to massage it? Feels like a ton of broken up hard pieces inside..even have a bump down the bottom part of my neck. Did you go through any of that? :( I had two surgeries at the same time..scared to death but took the leap and they are both scaring me now. :(
wenri2004, I felt the bumps also and they are almost completely gone but I massage them daily. I had a bump from the incision or cannula entrance but I think its the disposal stitch taking its time to dissolve. It all feels alot smoother but I still don't see a difference in my chin lipo. I still have the double chin. :( You're right though TracyJJ looks really good post chin lipo. Just keep massaging it upwards daily with some oil or lotion and it will get better.
PS- It really made a HUGE difference on you! Years younger!
do you have his website? I can't seem to find a Dr G Rogers.
Wow! That's a big difference! Enjoy your new, younger look...