Don't Do It! - Dallas, TX

I had the procedure done May 5th; it's been 8...

I had the procedure done May 5th; it's been 8 months now. I still have bruising, or spider veins, not sure of the difference, but I had nothing before. My cellulite has only diminished some, but now it also looks like my skin is sagging in my inner thighs. I fell like I can never wear anything that will show my legs, it’s embarrassing! I wish more than anything that I never had this procedure done. I did everything that the doctor told me to. My legs are still sensitive when touched, and I feel like the discoloration is never going to go away. I am in shape and wear dresses to work pretty much everyday, now I’m only wearing dresses that go to my knee. My cellulite sucked, but it looked better than what my legs look like now. My advice to any one who is thinking about doing it….DON’T!!

Thank you for sharing your experience. I will live with my gross cellulite legs. How are your legs now?
Bella~ The bruising and the blood veins went away, but it took well over a year! I feel like the procedure made my inner thighs saggy. I regret it every time I think about it! Funny, how you hear nothing about it now. If it was as great as they said it was when it was introduced, we would still be hearing about it all the time!
It is sad they get us all Excited believing there is a cure all and then we learn it was al "HYPE" and Marketing scams! Here in California they were gonna try to charge me 5k a leg,uh NO!!!! i wonder why it had the effect on your inner thighs? They claim with this procedure it help tighten as well. hmmmm. I DO NOT hear about it anymore :( Now they claim smart-lipo helps with cellulite,NO it doesn't!!! I am glad all the bruising and spider veins went away! Normally people have ot get sclerotherapy ans spend more$$$$$$ Have a Happy Monday!

I feel like I choose the right doctor, I did my research on the doctors, unfortunately, in May, there wasn't a lot of people who had expereiced the procedure. It looked like it would work!