Cellulaze Appt and Surgery - Dallas, TX

Tried everything under the sun for cellulite and...

Tried everything under the sun for cellulite and nothing has ever worked. Found Dr. Lester, had consult and surgery and I am very happy with my results. I can finally wear shorts again.

Tried everything under the sun for cellulite...

Tried everything under the sun for cellulite removal and nothing has ever worked. Found Dr. Lester, had consult and Cellulaze surgery and I am very happy with my results. Basically we have bands of skin wrapped around fat that we can not diet or exercise away. Cellulaze disrupts the bands, then they zap the fat bulges causing them to smooth out. I can finally wear shorts again. Sooo worth it.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Office is very busy. Was pleased that they worked me in to see Dr. Lester and were able to schedule surgery on a day that was convenient for me. Loved the staff, dr. and anesthetist. Plan to have additional procedures in the future.

Bailey - any update on your progress? how is the cellulite doing now?
Continue to follow the post operative protocols 2 weeks girdle than 2 to 6 weeks spanx. Happy for you. Regards dr. B, MIAMI
My legs are much smoother now. I am into my second week. Switched from girdle to Spanx which I will wear for 2 more weeks. If you want more info go to www.drfredlester.com.
Bailey Nance- so you're happy? You see significant improvement to the dimples?

Congrats on getting your treatment done!! From what others said, they have been able to see a pretty good improvement right away. Sounds like that was the case for you as well!

Would love to know what areas you had treated if you feel comfortable sharing that with us. :)

We treated the outer thigh area on both legs with light sedation. Never had any discomfort. Woke up ready to go to dinner.

That is awesome!! How was the drainage for you? Would love to know how heavy it was & how many days it lasted.

Was it I.V. sedation or oral pills with the local anesthesia? Sounds like I.V. because you said "woke up"? I term it like a colonscopy sedation with I.V. meds. Thanks for posting your experience.
Not much really. Had to change a gauze pad about 4 times on each side for 24 hrs. They explained that before hand so I wasn't concerned.
Light I.V. sedation. Kind of floated in and out, but never felt any pain.
That is what I'm finding that just straight local anesthesia alone is not a better way. Patients feel the saps. So if surface area to be treated bilaterally is larger than a football, I recommend the local anesthesia plus I.V. sedation, cost additionally is $450. Better to have a pleasant experience during the CELLULAZE operation. Regards Dr. B, MIAMI

Thanks for the review Bailey Nance!  About how long after your consult were you able to get in for surgery?  Also, how was the pain and recovery for Cellulaze?

I'll look forward to hearing from you!

Kate