I Have Major Regrets - Dallas, TX

I now have major regrets about my breast reduction...

I now have major regrets about my breast reduction. I discussed the lollipop procedure with my ps at my consultation and woke up with the anchor procedure conducted and a large amount of tissue removed. I appear to be hardly a B cup and was a 36H before surgery. I'm hoping to be able to do fat transfer.
I'm seeing a doctor who is finally giving me an honest assessment of what has happened to me. My breast were lifted to high. I have stitch marks around my nipples. He said there is a better way to do this that doesn't show that. I look like the bride of Frankenstein! The list goes on. Needless to say I found this doctor no thanks to this site. No one I messaged here replied. I was driving by, made a u-turn, called to see if he was in network and made an appointment. He's wonderful. Wish I'd found him first.
What are you going to do now? Its horrible to want something so bad, go through what we have been through just to end of very unhappy....keep the chin up and keep me posted.
Right now he's treating my scars and swelling. He said in six months he can remove the fat the other dr didn't properly that causes me not to be able to put my left arm at my side comfortably. This may make me look more even. He doesn't do the fat grafting. I realize no two breast are perfectly even but once the excess tissue is gone I may not want the grafting. That would certainly save my husband money. Insurance not covering that.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Great insurance. I wish I had interviewed more doctors.