Yay to the new twins!- Dallas, tx.

Hi all! so I'm super excited/nervous for my BA...

Hi all! so I'm super excited/nervous for my BA surgery in Dallas,tx next week. Any last advice on what you wish you knew before or after surgery?

I'm peitite, 4"11; 96lbs...my PS Recommended saline for my small frame, and he didn't quite say which cc's yet...however I would love to achieve a full look but without it overpowering my body. Ahh so nerve wrecking, I can only imagine how I feel the actual day.

I'm 4 days post op, and I am doing well. The most...

I'm 4 days post op, and I am doing well. The most pain I feel is in the morning but throughout the day I feel great. I'll post some pictures up soon. Other than that, I'm pretty pleased so far! :) I started out as a 32a, and got 300 filled to 360cc saline round mod. Plus. I had my incision underneath the crease.

I know I did a terrible job at keeping up with...

I know I did a terrible job at keeping up with this, but I had life come up. =) Anyway, I couldnt find the original pictures but here are some old pix I found, as well as what I look like now. :) i love them!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommended dr. John burns!!l when I went in for my consultation I knew immediately that I wanted dr. Burns as my PS. He was very confident and knowledgeable, and my surgery went very smooth. I am 4 days post op and I'm feeling good! :) I'm already pleased with the results, although I know that it is still too early to tell, they are already dropping nicely. I put my trust in my surgeon, as I didn't show him much pictures. Just described the look I wanted and he did it!

What size did you wind up measuring after? I am similar frame, 5', 96-97# wear a 32a but don't fill it out. I am getting silicone, under muscle, crease incision, 371cc's.
Congrats on making this decision for you!!! I have been reading so many reviews. My BA is scheduled for this Friday August 10th. So excited! Thinking about starting a review soon. I am also 4'11 and weigh about 100lbs. Went in for my pre-op on Monday and we ordered your exact size. Mod+ 300 saline and one will be filled to 350 the other the max 360. Would you mind posting some pics? Would love to see how it may potentially look on me. I know it all depends on our anatomy but I'm pretty sure it may be close. Congrats again on the new you!!
hey hun jus wanted to say congrats..i jus got mine done june 15th n am prety happy so far..i got pretty big implants 500cc hp unders saline n they r sitin kina hi rite now bt im sure with time they will settle n look great..did u have a lot of swelling like i do?..
Be sure to post pics please b4 n after, im in a VERY similar situation as you..and hard to find peeps like us...I wouldnt go too big either...ive always thought the bigger they are the faker they look ;o( Im an A cup..considering a full B... 5'1 foot 102 pounds, Pinay
I will post before and after pix after my surgery!:)
June 10th! :)
Good Luck :)
I'm 15 days post op!
Have you heard about a definite date yet?
I already had my pre op.. Same day as my consultation since I live 3 hours away from where I'm getting surgery. They actually pushed the date back, and they're saying if not the 27th, then June 10th. I'm kinda bummed, because the medical company actually screwed me and the doctor that we ended up having to deal with another bank. But it's all good, It'll be a good bday present since by bday is on June 30th. :) but thanks a lot and good luck to you!!!
When is your pre op and operation scheduled? I am scheduled for the 26th and my pre op is Mobsay the 23rd. I know how you feel. I've been excited and nervous since last week. Good luck!