Boobs After Explant - Dallas, TX

Positive experience. Medical City Hospital is...

Positive experience. Medical City Hospital is amazing, nurses were very kind to me. I need extra TLC being out of town without family there with me! Three weeks after explant the hospital has called 3 times to check on me. The en bloc and lift procedure lasted about 2 hours. A tad sore after. Looking forward to healing and getting back to normal.
wowo girl! your natural boobs are ten times as good looking as the fake ones, and much prettier even than when you began= how cool!!! enjoy your new beautiful body! xx
Thanks for your post! Great results! Positive vibes for the explants following in your boob steps. :-)
Great results congrats and thanks for sharing your story.

Wanted to add a 4 week out image

4 week out side

You look better afterwards!!! Amazing.:)
Thank you! I feel so much better too!
Congrats on your fabulous result and thanks for sharing. I'm scheduled to explant my 20+ year old silicon implants on July 25 with Dr. Melmed. I am really excited, not nervous about having small breasts again - only nervous about surgery - so thanks for sharing about your good experience with the staff - makes me much less nervous. Kudos to you for going natural again!!

10 weeks out!

Wanted to check in with more photos now that I'm 10 weeks out. I feel GREAT! I'm sleeping on my stomach again and had my first comfortable massage in 13 long years- pure heaven! Starting intense weight training program tomorrow. If you are considering explant, go for it! You'll feel better, look better, and won't be chained down to future surgeries- unless you want them. If you're worried about going under anesthesia, think about the scary alterative, leaving in something with potential dangers. 110% worth it. Melmed, it you're listening, THANK YOU sir!

More 10 weeks out

Still coming...

I'm glad to read such positive results posted here regarding Dr. Melmed. He did my surgery in June 2013. Prior to implant I was a 34AA and after implant, 34C. I breast fed 1 child 10 months. At the time of implant removal I was 57 years old, 5'3" and 147 lbs. The 25 year old over the muscle silicon implants were removed because MRI showed one to be ruptured. Post surgical report indicated both implants had intracapular rupture. Dr. Melmed supposedly did a lift, but they did not appear lifted to me. They look like two slightly offset, stacked sunny side up eggs. I have to laugh at them to keep from crying . My surgical results were poor to say the least. I asked Dr. Melmed not to discuss my medical condition with family; He did not honor my request, my sister was in the room, and she blabbed everything to everybody. I'm a very private person and did not appreciate what he did; he told me I was being silly. I posted post surgical photos on the site, and will provide to anyone making a special request.
Hi! I went through your profile thinking that perhaps you had written a review with photos, but wasn't able to find one. Perhaps it's just my impression from this site, but I've noticed that the breast tends to look better over the course of months, rather than days. As Dr. Melmed is on my shortlist of Doctor's I'd like to work with, I'm wondering if your results have improved over time, if you've gotten a second opinion from another physician (other than this site) or if you plan to seek additional surgical or non-surgical advice? Thank you.
I'm hoping to get an appointment with Dr. Melmed myself, although I have to admit I'm still nervous about flying in for surgery then leaving soon after. Can you tell me a little more about the internal lift from your prospective? I consulted with different Doctor in Texas that does something similar, although I think his technique is different. Above all else, you're happy and you look great. Congratulations!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I decided to go with breast explant expert Dr. Edward Melmed. Flew to Dallas, TX from Virginia. Stayed at a hotel for 4 days near the hospital. His bedside manner is genuine and rare. He performed an internal lift and a bellini lift. Ended up with more bob than I started with. Thrilled!