Best Thing I Have Ever Done - Dallas, TX

Although I have a very supportive husband and...

Although I have a very supportive husband and family, my motivation was very personal. I have always feeling like a 12-yr old prepubescent boy. At 29, I just wanted to feel womanly. I have never worn a bra but I have tried on a 32A but the cup was too big. I am pretty thin, but still, my ribs and stomach stuck out further than my breasts. I always felt un-sexy because of this issue. I am 5'4", 105-lbs, with an athletic build.  I went with the 200cc Sientra textured shaped round base silicone implant.  It was the smallest anatomically shaped implant made be Sientra.  I am three days post op and I feel AMAZING!  I already have full range of motion.  I could not be happier.  I feel sexy and womanly and I got exactly what I was hoping for thanks to Dr. Meade.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Meade and his staff were amazing. He helped me choose an implant that would give me a natural appearance that would be proportionate to my size and frame.

I'm planning on going with doctor M too, can I ask you what size you got?
I'm planning on going with doctor M too, can I ask you what size you got?

Congratulations! Just curious as to what finally prompted you to move forward with your surgery? Sounds like you're having a smooth recovery. Have you needed to take many pain meds? Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

After I would make fun of my flat chest (in a half kidding/half serious way), my wonderful husband would say, "why don't you just get breast implants?" After years of that happening, at the end of February 2013, I was taking off my dress and he saw my face, looked me right in the eyes and said, "It is okay if you want implants. I think you should get them." That was the push/permission/the help my self esteem needed to actually say out loud "I want breast implants." Three months later, I got them!! As for pain meds, I used Norco 10mg every 6hrs post op day 1; Norco 5mg every 6hrs on day 2; day 3 I took Ibuprofen in the morning and that was the last pain med I took. I am on day 9 and I have full ROM, but really reaching pulls at my incision. I have to be careful with my muscle exertion, I can on do about 40% with confidence. But I feel soooooooooooo normal I almost can't believe it. I cant wait until my follow up to show Dr. Meade my progress! Thanks for your comment!!
That's wonderful. Congratulations!