8 days post op

I'm 14 days out from surgery, I've constantly...

I'm 14 days out from surgery, I've constantly email'd the amazing receptionist time and time again to make sure everything was going to go right, I'm getting blood work done on monday and filling prescriptions the day before surgery....Im feeling very nervous. I'm going with HP Saline Unders 350-375CC's I've got enough breast tissue that there will be little to no rippling and i'm hoping to come out with a full D maybe a small DD

I got my bloodwork done today and lets just say...

I got my bloodwork done today and lets just say that completely sucked the life right out of me and was NOT fun....They took 4 vials of blood to do all kinds of testing before my surgery which is NEXT FRIDAY, Im beyond excited at this point for it to be all done and over and I can enjoy new boobs :) I will definitely keep updating this the closer I get.

Ahhhhhhhh tomorrow's the day I join the land of...

Ahhhhhhhh tomorrow's the day I join the land of boobies!!! I'm excited and nervous

My surgery went wellI got to the surgery center...

My surgery went wellI got to the surgery center around 10am last Friday, I didn't go into surgery until 2:30 after all the waiting I was so ready to go into surgery they places my IV into my hand (that was painful) then proceeded to put a warming blanket on me for when I'm in surgery to keep me warm! The doctor and I finally made a decision of going with HP, saline, unders, 300 cc implant overfilled to 400! After surgery I as groggy and in severe pain they have me 2 pain pills and sent me on my way, I couldn't get out of bed or really walk by myself for 3 days thankful my boyfriend was with me. Every two hours he had to lift me out of bed so I could move around or use the bathroom. Christmas I started feeling great actually. I went and got measured at Victoria secret and I am a 36 D but I'm waiting to D&F to see if I get smaller or bigger! Fingers crossed

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I was actually looking on real self and started emailing with Kelsey the receptionist she's been nothing but amazing and Dr. Lester was the most honest doctor i've met with out of all 5 consultations.

Hey there, just checking in to see how you are feeling about your implants since its been over a year - are you the size you wanted?

Your boobs look awesome!  How are they feeling, starting to soften?  You have a lot of upper fullness which looks amazing!

They look great!!
Congrats okay the girls. I was measured today too and I'm at 34D and I'm 9 days post op. Happy healing!
Good luck! It wil go so fast and yes, it muscle tightness more than actual pain. You will do great!
Good luck! You will do great and you will join boobyland with a smile! Let me know how you do when you feel up to it :). Best wishes and I'm sending you good booby vibes!!
I have surgery the day before you. Keep in touch!
Where are you getting your surgery @? what size?
Chelsea, we are so glad to have you as a patient. You are going to look great and we are excited to be on the journey with you!
You are not small to start with :) but you will look great!!! We have surgery on the same day!!
No way really ? Where are you getting your surgery at and how big are you going ?
350cc mod plus, I'm in Ohio. I'm wanting to be a full C afterwards.

You're going to be va-va-voom after this! Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf. Here's a list of supplies you might need for your recovery.

Good luck!
Wow! You have big boobs already! :p You'll look super.
You're too sweet! I'm actually really nervous because I want to be bigger and I do not want Boobie greed!