Hello my BBL Ladies - Dallas, TX

I am new to this :) I've been researching BBL for...

I am new to this :) I've been researching BBL for at least 3 years Ive never been so ready. I still some questions in mind. I am 24 about 180 5'3 a little over weight I know I went to a consult here in Dallas Tx the guy (not the dr) told me to get to my desired weight they will take any extra fat and I will look a lot better which made sense at the the time but I feel like if I loose weight I won't get a really nice plumpy booty that I want. So what do to?? I've also gotten quotes for 10,000 here and in Austin TX I consulted with Tijuana Mexico Dr Manuel Gutierrez who quoted me about 4,000 which sounds a lot better to me but is it worth going to Mexico or just go somewhere in the US. Going back n forth with this for a while. Help plz!

Hi I've Been dng my research on the shoots and was recommended to the DALLAS FINEST if anybody has any information on her, pls email me or inbox me!
I picked Dr Cortes in Houston Tx. He is only about 4 hours from me. Im in Arlington Tx. ..... Im 5'2 and 180 lbs. I was told to be 10 to 15 lbs over your ideal weight. If thats the case i need to drop 10 to 15 lbs to get to between 165 and 170 BUT i also feel that if I drop 15 lbs, thats fat that could be used for my new booty. so i understand.
Check out Dr Cortes in Houston.
Hello and welcome to rs. Just do a lot a research and look at a lot of post op girl results. Check out their blogs hun
Welcome and congratulations luv yes check out my blog ...thanks ladyb!
Welcome. I went to Dr Cortes in Houston Tx for $ 9503. Checkout my blog. My friend Sexeeangel went to Mexico. Check her blog.
Hello u might want to try Dr Cortes in Houston I heard he was awesome. I plan to use him . I thought about going outside the US or another state . My prob with outside US is are there health regs the same n if something happend the $ it cost to fly back n see the Dr or have to pay extra for a in state dr to fix it. Then the plane ride home from surgery would be long . Much to think about in the same dilemma .