89 Lb Weight Loss*mommy Makeover from Heaven* - Dallas, TX

I had the gastric sleeve 9/16/2013 at the age of...

I had the gastric sleeve 9/16/2013 at the age of 25. My max weight was 230 lbs and by 4/30/2014 I had lost 89 lbs. I worked out religiously but had too much loose skin to tighten. I had breast lift with augmentation, tummy tuck, lipo and Brazilian butt lift. Best decision ever and money well spent!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Trovato is AMAZING! He took my expectations and gave me a balance of what I wanted and what was going to look best. His lines for scarring are minimal strait and smooth, a genius in the OR!! His office is very clean and reputable, I always can get an appointment right away if needed. I have another procedure to tighten my legs in January, I wouldn't go to anyone else!!

I will be having surgery this Wednesday, I am very nervous... people keep telling me that I am having too many procedures done at once. I am having : hernia repair, lift and fat transferred to boobs, liposuction flanks and hips, and tummy tuck. yes, I am nervous about the pain, I am aware of it but I wonder about all your procedures? how bad was it? pain, recovery? what about the fat transfer? did you have it done?
do you regret getting implants?
No way!!!! I thought I had amazing boobs before, looking back now I couldn't imagine not having them. I don't feel them, it feels just like all real breast.
You look fabulous! Congrats on your weight loss and your new body. What was your recovery like from your mommy makeover?
Recovery was PAINFUL! I had a lot of swelling and the constipation was awful. The biggest problem I had was my rt breast split open right under the nipple and at the bottom on the anchor, that extended the healing time by about a month. I also had a lot more fluid build up than normal, my drains were in for about 6 weeks before we pulled them and I still get manually drained every two weeks. Other than the fluid I'm all healed and everything is back to normal with my body. I'm ready to be able to hit the gym soon!!
Wonderful results and what a positive turn in your life. Congrats and continued great healing. "The future's so bright, ya gotta wear shades"! :-DSuzy
Congratulations on your weight loss and awesome body contouring...You look GORGEOUS! I also lost about 100 lbs, and had a Lower Body Lift, as well as breast and arm lift...I could not be happier with my decision! Money well spent indeed.....Loving your body,,,PRICELESS!
Thanks!! It's been an amazing journey of ups and downs but so worth it! After surgery I was so depressed from being so swollen and looking like Frankenstein but once I was healed I wouldn't change a thing!
You look great! What kind of implants did you get? Where did you have lipo done?
I got the high profile silicone 500cc. We did minimal lipo in the inner theigh, my back to carv a dip above my butt for the lift and from the bottom of my rib cage to the top on my sides. I am extremely happy.