89 Lb Weight Loss*mommy Makeover from Heaven* - Dallas, TX

I had the gastric sleeve 9/16/2013 at the age of...

I had the gastric sleeve 9/16/2013 at the age of 25. My max weight was 230 lbs and by 4/30/2014 I had lost 89 lbs. I worked out religiously but had too much loose skin to tighten. I had breast lift with augmentation, tummy tuck, lipo and Brazilian butt lift. Best decision ever and money well spent!!

I will be having surgery this Wednesday, I am very nervous... people keep telling me that I am having too many procedures done at once. I am having : hernia repair, lift and fat transferred to boobs, liposuction flanks and hips, and tummy tuck. yes, I am nervous about the pain, I am aware of it but I wonder about all your procedures? how bad was it? pain, recovery? what about the fat transfer? did you have it done?
do you regret getting implants?
No way!!!! I thought I had amazing boobs before, looking back now I couldn't imagine not having them. I don't feel them, it feels just like all real breast.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Trovato is AMAZING! He took my expectations and gave me a balance of what I wanted and what was going to look best. His lines for scarring are minimal strait and smooth, a genius in the OR!! His office is very clean and reputable, I always can get an appointment right away if needed. I have another procedure to tighten my legs in January, I wouldn't go to anyone else!!