Tops off my Weight-loss Journey - Dallas, TX

I am a 35 years old and had gastric bypass surgery...

I am a 35 years old and had gastric bypass surgery in December of 2008. After a weight loss of 115 pounds, I was left with a huge saggy tummy. My surgeon and I decided on an extended tummy tuck so that he could smooth out the flanks.

I can honestly say I did not have as much pain as I thought. I followed my surgeon's instructions to the letter, including picking up Bromelain & Arnica Montana from the health food store (they help with swelling & bruising). I stayed on top of my pain medication schedule which helped a lot too. I have also started vitamin E oil on the parts of my scar that are completely closed and I'm pleased with how it is looking at 10 days post op.

So far, I am very happy with my decision to have this done. Now I feel like my weight loss journey is complete.

agg.... Oh my you look beautiful.... I am having some delimas right now with my procedure thinking of going to several different consultations!
You look great! Hope you are doing well.
Mine are doing fine. It feels like he got the skin pretty tight because now when I eat, I get full faster!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

My husband and I have been very pleased with Dr. B and his staff. They were upfront about everything, answered all of my questions, and are very professional & friendly. I hope to be able to go back in a couple of years to have some other work done.