Tops off my Weight-loss Journey - Dallas, TX

I am a 35 years old and had gastric bypass surgery...

I am a 35 years old and had gastric bypass surgery in December of 2008. After a weight loss of 115 pounds, I was left with a huge saggy tummy. My surgeon and I decided on an extended tummy tuck so that he could smooth out the flanks.

I can honestly say I did not have as much pain as I thought. I followed my surgeon's instructions to the letter, including picking up Bromelain & Arnica Montana from the health food store (they help with swelling & bruising). I stayed on top of my pain medication schedule which helped a lot too. I have also started vitamin E oil on the parts of my scar that are completely closed and I'm pleased with how it is looking at 10 days post op.

So far, I am very happy with my decision to have this done. Now I feel like my weight loss journey is complete.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

My husband and I have been very pleased with Dr. B and his staff. They were upfront about everything, answered all of my questions, and are very professional & friendly. I hope to be able to go back in a couple of years to have some other work done.