Tummy Tuck with Breast Lift and So Worth It!! - Dallas

I just had my procedure three weeks ago. I spent...

I just had my procedure three weeks ago. I spent so much time on the internet for years researching, thinking....I spent alot of time on this website and found it reassuring and helpful so I thought it only fair I share my experience for someone else. I am so glad I did it. My doctor and hospital were wonderful. My doctor considered every question from the big to the small. I visited with several doctors prior to picking mine and feel I made a great decision. A big part of recovery is confidence and he provides you with that and makes sure you are well taken care of. The staff at the hospital was great too.

I also initially went in for a tummy tuck and breast lift/augmentation. He reccomended I hold off on the augment and I am glad I did. I have beautiful breasts and augment would have made them bigger than what I want. The procedure and recovery were not bad. Expect three to four days to be completely out of it. Dr. B helped me manage my pain so I was happy but out of it. Then I was able to get off pain medication within a few days. Down to Tylenol within a week and nothing after a week and a half. You may still need help sleeping until you can take off the girdle. Best of luck out there all who are considering it. Take care of yourself. Listen to your doctor and get as strong and healthy as you can prior to your surgery. Then enjoy your new body.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I visited with numerous doctors prior to choosing Dr. B. He will spend alot of time with you answering any question you could have. He also will be honest with you if your procedure is right for you or not. He looks after every detail prior and post surgery. I never felt he was far away if I had a concern. Dr. B will take very good care of you. Scheduling was easy and the staff pleasant. I can't imagine going through this with any other doctor. He has alot of patients and does this all the time. However, unlike other doctors, he realizes you do not do this all the time and treats you like you are not just another patient.

A little swelling after I exercise. I have been cleared for aerobic. Dr. B has me wearing a spanx if I feel any swelling.

Awesome, girl! Good drugs make all the difference in recovery. Are you still having a lot of swelling?

That is wonderful you had such a great experience and easy healing process!  It is nice to hear about great results.  This will be very encouraging for other women considering the procedure.

Will you post before and after pics?