Tummy Tuck and a Year Later a Breast Lift with Augmentation - Dallas, TX

I've given birth/nursed three wonderful...

I've given birth/nursed three wonderful children, been comfortably married for 21 years, and gained/lost 60 pounds. My tummy and breast were getting in the way of getting back to where I wanted to be. In short - I needed to rid the fat girl suit. I did my part with diet and exercise then I needed a plastic surgeon to subtract the extras.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough good about Dr. Jerjurikar and his wonderful staff. I'm an ER nurse in Dallas so I have access to top notch doctors in all fields. After several interviews with other plastic surgeons in the area I met Dr. J. At that first meeting I knew Dr. J was "The One". The entire process from inital appointment making to the follow up on a breast lift & augmentation a year later was problem/stress free. All you have to do is meet Dr. J and his staff and you will see why I went with Dr. Jejurikar for my tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation.

That looks amazing!

Welcome to RealSelf!

Congratulations on the weight loss; job well done.    So long Fat Suit and hello to the new you!!

Having the inside loop on the medical staff is so nice.  I love it when women say they knew when they found "The One".  That is something hard to explain and you just have to experience it.

Your breasts look great and we would love to see the tummy tuck pictures as well.  Keep us up to date on your healing process.  How long ago did you have your tummy tuck?