Could Not Be More Pleased with Dr. Cochran's Work! – Dallas, TX

I first went to see Dr. Cochran at the beginning...

I first went to see Dr. Cochran at the beginning of 2011 because I was not able to breathe properly through my nose. I have been a 'mouth breather' my whole life and I was eager to find a remedy. I also was unhappy with the shape of my nose but was scared at the prospect of a Michael Jackson scenario. I am in sales and I needed the changes to be subtle and tasteful. Other Hollywood stars (like Heidi Montag) undergoing surgery with catastrophic results had made me very intrepid that I would regret having any surgery. Dr. Cochran listened to every concern I had--I went to see him several times for consultations and each time he was so kind and made me feel extremely at ease.

It has been three weeks since my surgery and the results have been far greater than I could have ever imagined! I could not be happier with the results! Everything went exactly as Dr. Cochran explained--the bruising was very minimal and was gone within a week. The swelling went down drastically within the first two weeks and each day I am more and more pleased with the shape of my new nose. The changes are so subtle that when I went back to work to see my clients, no one noticed that my nose has been altered. They all mentioned that I looked amazing (was it new hair, new makeup, did I lose weight??) but they didn't know what was different. I feel so confident now with my new nose! Before I felt like I always had to wear makeup and fix my hair just right to feel beautiful--but now the proportions of my nose make me feel beautiful without all the bells and whistles. The other incredible benefit has been the ability to breathe in any situation. Before I would suffer from a drippy, running nose with the added discomfort of stuffy congestion. Anytime I would sit still for longer than five minutes, my nose would close up and I would be miserable. Since my surgery, I have been to lengthy dinners with friends, movies theatres and even just driving in my car and I am able to breathe TONS of air with zero runny nose!

You look amazing! There is hardly any swelling.
gosh you look GREAT! He did a wonderful job! Beautiful!
Isn't he great? I had the exact same thought when the splints came out... "you mean this is what it's supposed to be like?!" You look lovely too by the way.

It has been about 9 months now, since my surgery...

It has been about 9 months now, since my surgery and I could not be happier with the results! My confidence in my looks has reached an all-time high! Plus, I can breathe 100% of the time. I never suffer from congestion for sitting still too long. I wake up in the morning and my nose is so open you could drive a semi-truck through it and I never suffer from a runny nose. Since my surgery I have not gotten one sinus infection or even a common cold! I have completely gone off of my allergy medication (I was taking the 24 hr allegra-D 180mg pseudoephedrine) and I have noticed a huge improvement in how I feel day-to-day. I have more energy and feel amazing! I can only attribute this to the amazing work by Dr. Cochran! I used to get a cold every quarter and a sinus infection was imminent; I would feel lethargic throughout the day if I sat still for any amount of time b/c my nose was so congested. Since my surgery my health and personal life have both vastly improved! About two months after my surgery, I also met the love of my life and I'm so happy :) Thank you, Dr. Cochran! I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

You look amazing! That is wonderful that you can breathe better too!
you look amazing! you look like yourself but just better. I think he did an amazing job on your nose. thank you for sharing pictures.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I will never forget Dr. Cochran removing the inner splits and being shocked at the amount of air that was flowing through my nose! I said 'is this what normal people breathe like!?' and for the first time (and the rest of my life!) I will have the most amazing, functional, proportionally-beautiful nose! I highly, HIGHLY recommend anyone to choose Dr. Cochran! He is so kind, humble and genuinely cared about me as a patient.