Very Happy with Revision Rhinoplasty - Dallas, TX

I needed a revision rhinoplasty because after my...

I needed a revision rhinoplasty because after my first rhinoplasty, it became difficult to breathe through my nose and my nose became asymmetrical. There was very little pain or discomfort involved with the revision rhinoplasty because I went to a good surgeon this time. (After my first rhinoplasty, I had ended up with two black eyes, which was a terrible experience.) I had purchased Tylenol and pain meds before the surgery but did not need to use any of it. By the third day after surgery, I felt back to normal. I didn't have any bruising that I could see. There was a little bit of swelling under my eyes after surgery which went away after a couple of days. A week after surgery my nose looked amazing, functioned much better, and I felt great, so it was definitely worth it.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I learned of Dr. Rohrich through a relative of mine who told me to see Dr. Rohrich because I shouldn't take any chances with a revision rhinoplasty. I'm glad I listened because I am very happy with the results and the whole experience. My nose is perfect now. Not only does it look exactly like how I hoped it would, it is also much easier to breathe. In addition, Dr. Rohrich is one of the nicest doctors I've met, and the staff in his office and the nurses at the outpatient surgery center and at UT Southwestern were all very kind and caring as well, so overall I was very happy. I learned that with rhinoplasty the surgeon you go to really makes a big difference. I am very grateful to Dr. Rohrich for fixing my nose. I really wish I had gone to him the first time around.