Talented and Caring - the Best!

I love my results and I'm only 3 weeks post op...

I love my results and I'm only 3 weeks post op. Considering the amount of work that was done and all the swelling that I have, I still feel comfortable going out in public and I like my nose already so much more than before.

Hi Dallas. I saw in your profile that you had serious problems 4 weeks after your surgery. did it get better? can you breath now? thank you
Hi Dallas,
I was wondering how things are going with your rhinoplasty since your review?
I saw on another post of yours that you were having some breathing issues after the surgery and I wanted to see if they improved. I am thinking of going to Dr. Cochran for a complicated revision and any info at this point is really helpful. Would you still recommend him. Thanks for any help!

I'm glad you had such a good experience and result! We'd love to see your before and after pics if you'd feel comfortable putting them up.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. C has done a wonderful job finding out exactly what I wanted and what would go well with my face. I had a wonderful experience at the surgery facility used. Everything has been so technologically advanced from the 3d simulations to the techniques Dr. C used to correct all my nasal issues. The best thing about this Doctor and office is that they have been so responsive anytime I have had questions or concerns. When I call to speak to Jane (the nurse) she always answers my question and offers to schedule an appointment for me to see Dr.C. They never make you feel like it's an inconvenience and I really appreciate that. I would recommend Dr. C to anyone interested in nose surgery. He is so competent and by far the most sincere doctor I have ever worked with. He is so kind and caring and genuinely excited about the results.