Life Changing! - Dallas, TX

For breathing and appearance. I'm a male...

For breathing and appearance. I'm a male who decided to see Dr. Cochran for a consultation. I suffered from severe sleep apnea and have always been very self conscious about the way my nose looked. Searching around I decided that Rhinoplasty might be a good option for me.

Just over a week now since my surgery and my cast is off and everything (although swollen) looks fantastic! I'm simply stunned at what Dr. Cochran was able to achieve! The past two night since I got my cast off I have slept better and breathe better than I EVER thought possible, and I know it's only going to get even BETTER!! I no longer feel uncomfortable when people look at my profile and am excited for the rest of the swelling to go down!

How was the swelling after the surgery? Douse it still look good from the front?
I was pretty swollen, but it wasn't anything unbearable. I really think the Arnica Montana and Bromelain made a huge difference and am glad I choose to use them as was advised.

Yes to the second question. From the front I still look like me. My nose still has some swelling but I just look like I have a cold or something. All the bruising is completely gone.

Glad this went well for you! Thanks so much for posting your story on RealSelf.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I wanted to make sure that I properly researched which doctor I wanted to visit and decided that Dr. Cochran was the choice hands down. I was very nervous going in, and left feeling very comfortable about the procedure. I was surprised and amazed at how simple and affordable everything was and scheduled my surgery for the following month. Let me also say that you aren't going to find another doctor who cares more about his patients. It's a pleasure to have been under his care as it's obvious this isn't just a job for him, it's his passion! I'm thrilled with the results and ever thankful to Dr. C and the awesome staff at the Gunter Center! Thanks so much for changing my life!