I was still unhappy with my nose - Revision Rhinoplasty - Dallas, TX

Having had prior procedures done, I was still...

Having had prior procedures done, I was still unhappy with my nose.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty is much more complicated than primary rhinoplasty so I knew I needed a very experienced and skilled doctor. After researching and consulting with Dr. C, I was confident I had found the right surgeon. I am beyond thrilled with my results, he definitely exceeded my expectations! Not only is he a phenomenal surgeon but he truly is an artist and I have never met a doctor with a better bedside manner. He is a very compassionate and attentive doctor! My entire experience with Dr. C himself, his staff, and the team of doctors and nurses at the surgical center was wonderful! I cannot say enough great things about this surgeon and recommend him to everyone!

thank you for sharing ! I too need revision and considering dr Cochran , I looked at your profile but I couldn't find any other information other than the review, it will be very helpful to know what kind of revision you had or to see picture . thank you!

Hi there,

I wanted to let you know that I moved your review from "Rhinoplasty" to "Revision Rhinoplasty".

You're right when you say revision is much more complicated. What did you not like about your nose?