Amazing Doctor and Staff - Dallas, TX

Dr. C performed revision rhinoplasty on me last...

Dr. C performed revision rhinoplasty on me last week. My first surgeon reduced the hump on the bridge of my nose, but I wanted an overall smaller effect. After doing lots of research, I decided on Dr. C, and it was a great decision!

It's only 7 days post-op, and my nose looks wonderful! Dr. C takes lots of time to go over what you want from the surgery and uses 3D imaging. My "after" profile already looks amazingly like the 3D computer profile he created. He takes the computer image into surgery with him and the result has been fantastic.

Nurse Jane and staff were so helpful and very professional. They worked with my scheduling since I drove from Mississippi to Dallas to see them and it really helped. A wonderful experience!

I'll post pics as soon as the swelling goes down a bit.

It's now been a year and a half since Dr. C...

It's now been a year and a half since Dr. C performed revision rhinoplasty. My nose looks great! I had another doctor comment that the bridge was a little wide, but honestly I wanted a sort of snub nosed look. I wanted small instead of my old humped nose. So I'm really happy! I'll upload some pics now...
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. listened carefully to what I wanted. Revision rhinoplasties are obviously more complicated than first-time procedures, and I did a lot of research to make sure I had the best surgeon. I'm so glad Dr. C was within driving distance, although it would have been worth a plane flight to see him.

You look FANTASTIC! Cheers to your new and final nose!
Hi summer77 you look great!! Is the 11k only for the nj or it includes the minor surgery you mentioned?
It was for the revision rhinoplasty only :)
Btw I was wondering if what you paid was the TOTAL cost of surgery or just the Dr. fee.
Honestly, I like the before pic a lot better! I am looking to get a revision rhinoplasty and I am wanting the surgeon to take my tip down more as it is in your before photo. It looks more natural. But of course you are beautiful both before and after. :)
wow!! Very nice result by Dr Cochran. I think you look great and very pretty in blonde.
I'm so happy for you!!
If you don't mind can youu give and idea of the cost?
It was around 11000. I had another minor surgery at the same time, so it cut down on anesthesia costs. My first rhinoplasty 15 years ago was 5000.
He did really nice work, your nose looks great!
Thank you!! Good luck!!
Hey guys....hope that everything turn out well. I would love to hear more experiences with Dr. Cochran.I need to have a revision but I am scared and of course skeptical after bad experiences. Please help!
Hi can you please send some pics. I had a surgery 6 months ago and am not happy with the outcome.

You look great!

Yes share some photos and let us know more of your experience
can you send me your before/after photos? i am curious to see how you look now several months after surgery!
Sorry for the delay but I posted some pics! :)
Thanks for sharing. You look great!
I too had surgery with dr C my tip is still swollen..I am 4 wks post op..i like my profile view not the front view yet.. looking foward for your pics :)
I'm now two weeks post op, and like you, my tip is swollen. I know from my previous rhinoplasty that it takes like three months on my nose to go to its normal size. I went back and looked at pics of my previous one and by month four it looked great. So we just have to be patient I guess, but it is hard! :)
Thankyou so much for your reply..You make me feel lot better..I worry to much!! I have to keep telling myself patience, patience...Grrr, its so hard.. Thanks again :)

You gotta love technology and wonderful doctors! Thanks so much for sharing here on RealSelf. I'm really looking forward to seeing your photos!

Real Self was a HUGE help, Angie! Thanks for leading me to the right doctor. You are appreciated!