Soo Worth It! - Dallas, TX

It has been one year this week (March 8) since I...

It has been one year this week (March 8) since I had my Lifestyle Lift & I still cannot believe what a difference it has made! I had gastric bypass surgery 8 years ago and was left with a lot of loose skin under my chin & wrinkles from losing so much weight. The procedure was done in the Dallas office & I was back to work the following Monday. People always comment on how much younger I look now, and I am amazed that even without makeup, my face looks & feels years younger than it did. Everyone I dealt with at Lifestyle Life in Dallas was great, from the desk staff, to the nurses and my doctor, John Standefer was just OUTSTANDING & so supportive both when explaining the procedure when I first decided to do it, as well as afterwards & in follow-up. The first two 'after' pics were taken 30 days post-procedure. The 'after' photo facing front was taken exactly 1 year after the procedure. The pain the first few days post-procedure was more than I thought it would be since the procedure itself took so little time, but was totally manageable with just over-the-counter pain medicine, and SO worth it!

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I've read the reviews, and yes I read them before my procedure. But I knew people who had it done, and they said the pain was more than they led to believe, but even though I had more for the first 3-4 days than I thought, I still have had more acute and longer lasting pain from accidents around the house, and after the first week I was feeling better and looking WAYYY better! SO WORTH IT.