I'm Glad I Got a Lifestyle Lift - Dallas, TX

I got the Lifestyle Lift, had my eye lids that...

I got the Lifestyle Lift, had my eye lids that were droopy fixed, neck support, and had laser treatment for lines and wrinkles around my eyes and mouth.

I am 53 years old and had these procedures done in June. I could see a difference immediately but the laser takes longer to see results. By October, I could really tell a difference. Friends that I hadn't seen in a while were telling me how "young" I looked! Most thought perhaps I had changed my hairstyle! (I didn't tell them I had the lift!)

Yes, I had black eyes but most of it was not painful. The only painful part was the laser treatment and it took the longest to fade (the sunburned look) and the longest to see results. I am very happy that I had it done and would recommend to anyone who has realistic expectations!

Yes. It is an additional procedure. Right now they are advertising a special on a laser treatment at not extra cost. It takes up to a year to see the full results of laser. Your skin continues to make collagen and fill in the wrinkles. Plus, it takes a month or more for the "sunburned" look to go away. I covered it with makeup though and it did okay.

Thanks for sharing your review. I haven't heard of a laser being included with the Lifestyle Lift. Was that something additional you had to request?

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

If you are 50 and wanting to look 20 again this is not for you. If you just want to look rested and more youthful and are realistic, it is excellent!