Anxious to See the Final Results - Dallas

Today is post op day #3 and I'm starting to...

Today is post op day #3 and I'm starting to feel a little bit better. The day of my surgery i felt like i was going to die though. I was so nauseated and in so much pain. They gave me Zofran and Phenergan for nausea in the recovery room but i just kept throwing up. It was horrible. The day after was a tad bit better but i continued to have nausea and of course pain. Now, 3 days after the surgery, my pain is there but is much better, the doctor prescribed me Phenergan suppositories so those have been helping out with the nausea. I was finally able to take off my binder today to take a shower and boy was a bruised. Im still very swollen and it sucks to not be able to sit down or lay face up but i'm content with what i see so far. I'm not sure how much was injected in each buttock but I have a follow up appointment this Thursday so i will make sure to ask the doc. They did lipo to the upper and lower abdomen, flanks, lateral thighs, and bra line. I will be posting pics again in about 3 weeks.

Its been 2 weeks since my surgery and the pain is...

Its been 2 weeks since my surgery and the pain is almost all gone. The only thing that is left is a few tender to touch spots throughout my lipo sites. I hate the binder but have to wear it for 2 more weeks before I'm freed from it. I'm still bruised but it is slowly going away. I went to my doctors appt and he said everything looked good. He injected 780cc into each buttock and said that is the max he was able to inject before he injected fat into one site and it would come out from another site. He ended up taking out almost 6,000cc of fat out. Wow! I was almost embarrassed of that but better out than in. So, my butt has gone down in size some but it is still better than what it was before, i just hope it doesn't go down a whole lot more. I was a bit skeptical of the results but then i told my husband to take pics of me 2 days ago and i compared them to the before pictures and there is a lot of difference from then and now so I'm content again. I will post after pics once all the bruising has gone away. Maybe in about a week.

Added new 3 wk post op pics

Added new 3 wk post op pics

Photo Update

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He was very caring, explained everything to me in detail. Took the time to answer all my questions. After surgery was over he went to my husband and showed him pictures after he had finished with one buttock to show him the difference from the one he had not done yet and showed him pics of all the cannulas he had used and his office staff is also very nice and friendly.

hi, HOW ARE YOU DOING. I am schedule for my surgery June 2nd and I can't wait. I'm sorry o hear about your uneven ab.

I am having lipo in 10 areas, and getting it transfer to my hips and outter thighs. I wanted to know were you able to get up and walk the day after the surgery (just to get up out a bed instead of laying on the tummy all day long), and how long did the incision scars take to heal and dissapear?
wow looking good!! how u feeling so far???? did the scar and bruises went away yet?? please keep us updated !!
You look amazing! What are your before and after measurements?
Hey Dallas9575,

I have a very pressing question for you. I have one child and the pregnancy left me with extra fat on my lower abdomen. I had a consult today with a very good doctor and he said that its a good chance I'd have loose skin and suggested I get a tummy tuck!! Now my stomach is smaller than your before pics, did you have a tummy tuck or just lipo? Did u do anything special to get the skin to snap back? Did you have kids? I'm so scared now because I dont want loose skin hanging and I def dont want a tummy tuck!
Sorry it took me so long to get back at you! I only had lipo done to my abdomen and my skin is not as saggy as i thought it was going to be. My doctor told me before my surgery that i might not need a tummy tuck because i had my age to my benefit as far as skin elastisity goes. I have 2 kids and my youngest was only 1 1/2 when i had this procedure done. I guess it just depends on each persons skin elasticity.....the only thing that bothers me about my abdomen is that it is uneven, its as if the fat that is there is not equally distributed.....hopefully i can have this corrected...good luck to you if you have this procedure done :)
Thanx for ur response. The dr also mentioned that because I had stretch marks that my skins elasticity might not b good. I'm only 25. I looked at ur before pic and it looks like u had only a few s
tretch marks which is great for having two kids!
About your fat on your abdomen being uneven, were u sure to massage it frequently? They say that's supposed to help.it doesn't look that way from your after pics, its this something that developed a while after lipo?
no i didnt massage it but my doctor never mentioned that I needed to massage anything so I just never did it. I wonder if massaging it 6months post op would do anything anymore. What happened is right after surgery I had big dark red bruises on my lower right abdominal quadrant, inner thighs and lateral thighs, as my abdominal bruise started to fade is were the uneveness started to show. The bruise on my abdomen is gone but in my outer and inner thighs, the skin is slightly darker where the bruises used to be. You might be able to see them in the pics. I saw Dr. M in february and he said that if it didnt go away he might have to do some fat injections in the areas were it is uneven. He also told me to not gain any more weight , so i lost 10 lbs since then but I see no difference. So I see him in june and hopefully this will be the solution....
I'm really surprised and sorry to hear that u were never informed about massaging it.I've bn told that at almost every consult I've had. There was this one doc who also hadthis uv light in his office that he offered to his patients that was supposed to help. They say uneveness its a common side effect of lipo.hopefully the fat injection helps the appearance.in my opinion he should do it for free since he failed to mention the massage.but I wish u the best for june n that ur happy with ur results.
I'm scheduled for 4/6/11 I will keep you all posted!! Of course I'm excited !!!
You look great babycakes! You have hips and a awesome butt now!! I'm having the BBL in a few weeks I'm excited to see my body with curves!! I more square shaped in the hips and the butt area.. I hoping for nothing short of a miracle seeing your pictures give me high hopes. Do you have any advice?
Hello Ladies,

You look awesome, you must be ecstatic, when da swelling goes down and after excersizing, please put some pics up!

@Pretty Jax princess
I too have the problem of boxy hips, I'm anxiously waiting for your surgery as well, best of luck, n when you get back you'll be a sexy diva I'm sure!
aaawwww thanx. Only advice i can tell you is as you might already know DO NOT sit down for the recommended period of time your doc tells you to prevent the fat from dying. And Wear your garmet to help decrease swelling. When are you having your surgery? I'm excited for you i'm sure you will look great.
Oops that comment was soppose to go under Pretty Jax Princess comment. Sorry but anyways thanks DaToplsLone I'm planning to post pics in a about a couple of weeks :)
wow...thats pretty good with that amount of reabsorption!!!!!i definitely will...i am scheduled in exacly 10 days...
how much reabsorbtion you think you had so far?...man..i hope mine looks as good as yours....!!!!
I think ive had maybe 50%-60% reabsorption but that is what my doc told me to expect. I hope you post before and after pics of yourself after you get it done. When are you planning on having the procedure?
you look fantastic girl!!!!..OMG...how many cc's in each cheek?...please do tell!!!!!
Thanks :) I had 780cc injected into each butt cheek
hi, you look great!! i was just wondering, do you know how many total CC's you had combined from all the lipo and how many cc's were injected back into each cheek? I just had my surgery 1/24 and was wondering for comparison :) good luck with the rest of your recovery!
Thank you. I read your review and I'm glad your doing good. The doctor lipo'd 5800 cc out and injected 780cc into each butt cheek.
hey how you doing so far???
hey, i'm doing well. Soreness is almost completely gone but is still lingering in there. I'm happier with my booty now that i have set more realistic expectations towards myself. Plus i've gotten a few compliments from people that don't know i underwent this procedure about how good my booty looks. The only thing that bothers me is my stomach is not completely even. Its not supper noticeable but it still bothers me. I will be posting pics when i'm 3 months post op and then you can let me know if you see what i'm talking about. :)
Well my dr. said that it would take 6 weeks for most of the swelling to go down and 3 months for the rest of the swelling to go down. Its been almost 2 months since i've had my surgery and i still feel just a little bit swollen. And there are parts that are still somewhat tender to touch.
Ugh! I was hoping sooner lol. Are you happy with the results? You look great. I just had mine done and I already want it to be a bit bigger.
Thanks, you also look great! I know what you mean though, i am content with the results but was wishing for a bigger perkier booty. Especially since i think my butt has gone down a little bit more since i took those last pics. I've even convinced myself that maybe my body wasn't made to have a big booty, i don't know:(