Trying Latisse! - Cuyahoga Falls, OH

220 is for two treatment boxes. So far, I've...

220 is for two treatment boxes.
So far, I've used it once. I can't really review yet, but I want to post photos of the progress. I'm excited!

Ok... posting pictures. (Because I know how. ;)...

Ok... posting pictures. (Because I know how. ;) ;) ;)) :)P

6.23.12 I haven't noticed much length as of yet...

6.23.12

I haven't noticed much length as of yet. I have noticed some curve. My lashes are pretty straight and I have to use a lash curler to give them any curl. When I have washed my face at night, I've observed that my lashes stay curled. Even when I wake up they have been curled. I will take some photos with mascara on (since my eyelashes are a light blonde) to show soon. It's been 11 days since I've started.

So far, my lashes have grown and gotten thicker. ...

So far, my lashes have grown and gotten thicker. I am still on my first bottle. I stored using it for a few weeks and had no lash loss or side effects.
Dr. David Dillenger

I just went in and purchased my Latisse.

Do you have before and after>? Are you still using Latisse?
do you have "after" pictures?
how di dyou manage to be on your first bottle from June to october?
Does it help if your eyelashes are almost gone? because of medication?
So I ge heard that to avoid redness in the eyes if you get it as a side effect if eyelash products - to apply it in the morning instead of at night to avoid it to sstay in your eyes during the whole night
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

are u living in toronto?? if yes then I'm gonna buy it if u still have it

This post has been blocked because it promotes purchasing prescription medication from an online pharmacy or vendor that does not require or verify prescriptions. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf team that this practice is potentially dangerous and may violate FDA regulations and federal laws, so posts of this nature are not allowed.

you need full 16 weeks to see full effect
Yes, they say it takes 16 weeks to see the full effect, but everyone is different. I've seen some lenght and curl so far.
Woah! I see why people are suggesting getting another brush. Thanks for the pictures :)

I bet you are loving the new curve to your lashes!! I bet you are still reaching for your eyelash curler out of habit though, I know I would be!

Haha, love your comment about how you know how to post the pictures now! ;)

Thank you so much for posting the pictures of the brushes. I haven't used Latisse myself so although I kept hearing about the brushes, its really great to actually see them!

Grow lashes, grow!!!

Congrats on getting started - that is exciting!!

Here is a link with directions from the help section on how to upload your photos.

I'm so looking forward to watching as your lashes grow! :)