19 Years Later...they Are Gone...so Happy! - Cupertino, CA

Hi, I am 56 years old and have had 400 cc saline...

Hi, I am 56 years old and have had 400 cc saline implants for 19 years. From day one they were bigger than what I had asked for. The PS decided to go bigger while I was under. He said it fit my frame better than what I thought I wanted.....

On Dec. 12 th I had them removed. I have absolutely NO regrets even if the fluff fairy never shows up! I love being natural again...I love being me again flaws and all.

The recovery was easy for me...very little pain...stopped pain meds the second day.. I wore the ace bandage for 2 days then after the first shower I wore sports bras......I had the follow up visit a week later a and all was healing well. Very deflated looking but I feel so much better and lighter.
I found this site about a week before my surgery and I want to say thank you Ladies! you all are awesome!

And get this....my boyfriend of 5 years tells me all the time how he loves me so much more without the fake boobs! He's awesome too!

Yay for being natural again! Thank you for paying it forward and sharing your experience. Glad you're happy.

It's been almost 3 months since the explant not...

It's been almost 3 months since the explant not much change in appearance. Just less swelling and when I first had them removed it felt like there was a shell or something on the bottom....now it feels all natural to me. The fluff fairy may never show up and I'm ok with that. I like being all me again.
You look great. Thanks for pics and story.
May I ask? What was your bra size before implants and after implant? Was the size of implants the only reason you removed implants? How are you doing now? Did you fluff up more? Im having expkant thursday September 11; 2014
Hello, My bra size before implants was A- lol and after was a full C. I removed them because they were always way bigger than what I had asked for. I had no other issues health wise from them. I am doing just fine. When I first had them removed the indentation from the implant pressing on my rib cage so long was very pronounced. It is less pronounced now. I think the fluff fairy made a very quick and subtle visit...lol. I was flat before and I am flat again...difference is now I love myself unconditionally.... flaws and all! I do not regret having them removed what so ever. The minute I woke up from the surgery I felt lighter ( not just weight wise either) the sense of freedom from having the implants feels so good!! I have no regrets.....you won't either! ;) Linda
Dr. Oscar Ho

I didn't choose him ...it's just who I saw when I had requested a referral from my obgyn. I just wanted the explant with no further procedures . I told him what I wanted and he explained what would happen and it was done the next week....