Happy with the Fat and Loose Skin Removed and a New Crease That Corrected Tired and Sleepy Look - Cupertino, CA

I just had an upper eyelid surgery by Dr. Lay...

I just had an upper eyelid surgery by Dr. Lay yesterday after long search from Internet and friends circle. Today it is my second day. There is minimum swelling and a little light bruising on the end of my right eye. No painkiller needed at all. The inward arch to scaffold the upper lid is the perfect curve I need. Besides Dr. Lay is a man with great knowledge. He chatted with me during surgery about my profession related topics. Thanks God for making me having a lucky choice of Dr. Lay who has an outstanding surgical technique!

This is my third day under Dr. Lay’s surgery. I...

This is my third day under Dr. Lay’s surgery. I do all the chores or even go to supermarket for shopping with regular glasses as normal without any pain, soreness or dry eye feelings so far. Nobody really noticed my difference. Again this credited to Dr.Lay’s highly crafted surgery technique! I love my eyes as you can see three days’ photos below.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

After several consultations with different doctors, I chose Dr. Lay based on the good price as well as his professional attitude and service. I truly recommend Dr. Lay to any friends who need to bring young look back. Both his staff and he are very nice, honest and professional. I cannot believe that I am very satisfied even after surgery! Hopefully I can have a speedy recovery and get back to dance to show my vivid expression of my new eyes. By now, I completed one novel and sewed five dancing costumes for my Indian dance and Chinese opera singing for the fall showcases. Cheers!

Updated on 26 Jul 2012:
The result shows. He was chosen from internet.

Hi Ann, Can you do a follow up picture. I'm considering choosing Dr. Chase to help with my ptosis and would love to see more of his work.

Hi Ann -- Congrats on getting to the "other side" -- the recovery period. :) Thanks for sharing your story and pictures so far. Looking good!