breast lift without implants

I was motivated to go through with this procedure...

I was motivated to go through with this procedure because of how much my breast changed after each child and i only breast fed for a month or two each.I was very unhappy with the sag and the expansion of the areola.It did take me a while to decide between just a lift or with implant. I did alot of research and finally decided it wasent for me, ive always been small and felt odd about adding somthing artifical in my body that i will always be aware of and replace down the line ,or need a mri every year for silicon or deal with the extra complications becuase the fact is ,its not natural.So i got the BL done lollipop incision and im 5 days post op ,it did hurt more then expected but everybody is different , they are still very swollen but it has gone down some

before and after 5days post

5days post before/after

5days post

3 weeks and 3days

So far so good,left breast swelling went down a bit, it is naturally bigger than right so its hard to tell if its still swollen or its just me .Very itchy from the healing process cant wait to get the tapes removed ,its happening soon : )

finally

I finally got the tapes removed I am now in week 5, I feel good still a bit swollen , healing takes time guys, but us females can always get impatient, but overall I am loving my healing progress and results!! I started using scar guard it's really good in just one day I see a difference it helps your scar heal better and faster , the smell is pretty strong , it doesn't stay tho which is good, just a Lil warning :)

5 weeks

3 months after lift

3 months

Greenville Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing, intelligent and honest, hes board certifed with over 30 years experience. Staff is very friendly and take really good care of you.