breast lift without implants

I was motivated to go through with this procedure...

I was motivated to go through with this procedure because of how much my breast changed after each child and i only breast fed for a month or two each.I was very unhappy with the sag and the expansion of the areola.It did take me a while to decide between just a lift or with implant. I did alot of research and finally decided it wasent for me, ive always been small and felt odd about adding somthing artifical in my body that i will always be aware of and replace down the line ,or need a mri every year for silicon or deal with the extra complications becuase the fact is ,its not natural.So i got the BL done lollipop incision and im 5 days post op ,it did hurt more then expected but everybody is different , they are still very swollen but it has gone down some

before and after 5days post

5days post before/after

5days post

3 weeks and 3days

So far so good,left breast swelling went down a bit, it is naturally bigger than right so its hard to tell if its still swollen or its just me .Very itchy from the healing process cant wait to get the tapes removed ,its happening soon : )

finally

I finally got the tapes removed I am now in week 5, I feel good still a bit swollen , healing takes time guys, but us females can always get impatient, but overall I am loving my healing progress and results!! I started using scar guard it's really good in just one day I see a difference it helps your scar heal better and faster , the smell is pretty strong , it doesn't stay tho which is good, just a Lil warning :)

5 weeks

3 months after lift

3 months

Greenville Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing, intelligent and honest, hes board certifed with over 30 years experience. Staff is very friendly and take really good care of you.

They look great !
The girls really look good. congs
You look great! I feel the same way you do about implants. Not for me. I'll be having a tummy tuck and breast lift on May 15-- can't wait!
Your girls look amazing! My breast are more on the full side D's.. so no implant for me aswell. I'm looking forward to my boobs not dropping to the floor once i take my bra off.. they sure do look amazing in a bra however lol. How long would you say it took for your areola to smooth out completely?
Lol thats great I'm sure yours will look fantastic ,its about at least six weeks could be a little more or less depends on person .
WOW! Love love love your results. You must be thrilled. Best to you. :-)
Thank you,I really am I wouldn't change a thing !! I wish insurance companies would start covering these procedures ,it's more than just cosmetic ,its reconstruction especially after having kids.
You look great!!
Thanks
Looks great so far! How has your pain been?
Thanks, the first days are the worst but it does go away with time at this point i dont have pain anymore: )
Your result looks great in the posted photos. Please post an update when you can. I am scheduled for a lift w/o implants as a part of my Mommy Makeover in March. Would love to see how your results "settle" with time. Congrats on taking this awesome step towards your real self. :0)
Thank you,i just updated hope it helps : )
I am getting ready to schedule my appointment for a lift - no implants becasue the dr. said i was a better candidate for a lift that implants - I'm a little nervous that afterwards I may wish I had implants - are you happy you just got the lift
Good for you on setting your appointment,i went through the same mental struggle ,so i did extra research on implants ,at the office i examined ,touched held the actual implants even put them in my bra just to try it ,as an esitimate of what it would be like and i hated it ,that finally helped me make my decision and just went with my natural self and i would do it again i love my small perks :) its all about being happy with your self,for your self not what others or the media think is hott, i hope i was helpful
Thanks for your comment - I am getting so excited - I really feel good about just the lift - still a tad nervous I will be smaller than I am now - which I'm not sure I will like - the dr. said I will wear a smaller bra but only because I won't have as much to home up - I do like the idea of staying natural - I am mainly doing this bc I want to be able to wear reg. swimsuits and strapless bras - not to necessarily that much bigger - but it's a lot of money and I want to make sure I am happy after - can I ask how much u paid for your lift
You welcome, yes it is a lot of money ,so you have to do all the research possible too get a great surgeon for the best possible outcome and you also need to have realistic outcome and remember you will have scarring ,as long as your happy with that than you'll be fine,now you can do the lift now than get implants later if your still unhappy with your smaller perkier results, the price ranges between people but I paid 5000.
They look great! Can't wait to see them later so get an idea of what my results will be like. Keep us posted!
Congratulations on your lift! Yes, it's amazing what pregnancy and breastfeeding can do to breasts. Hoping you love your results and that you'll feel more confident with your new look. Keep us posted as you continue to heal.
Thank you so much,so far so good, im excited and cant wait till the final results since theres still a bit of swelling ,ill keep you posted
From what I can see in your photos, your PS did a really nice job on your areola too. I bet you're going to love marching around without a bra on!
Thank you ,yes he is great, i really will!