breast lift without implants

I was motivated to go through with this procedure...

I was motivated to go through with this procedure because of how much my breast changed after each child and i only breast fed for a month or two each.I was very unhappy with the sag and the expansion of the areola.It did take me a while to decide between just a lift or with implant. I did alot of research and finally decided it wasent for me, ive always been small and felt odd about adding somthing artifical in my body that i will always be aware of and replace down the line ,or need a mri every year for silicon or deal with the extra complications becuase the fact is ,its not natural.So i got the BL done lollipop incision and im 5 days post op ,it did hurt more then expected but everybody is different , they are still very swollen but it has gone down some
Congratulations on your lift! Yes, it's amazing what pregnancy and breastfeeding can do to breasts. Hoping you love your results and that you'll feel more confident with your new look. Keep us posted as you continue to heal.
Thank you so much,so far so good, im excited and cant wait till the final results since theres still a bit of swelling ,ill keep you posted
From what I can see in your photos, your PS did a really nice job on your areola too. I bet you're going to love marching around without a bra on!

before and after 5days post

5days post before/after

5days post

Your result looks great in the posted photos. Please post an update when you can. I am scheduled for a lift w/o implants as a part of my Mommy Makeover in March. Would love to see how your results "settle" with time. Congrats on taking this awesome step towards your real self. :0)
Thank you,i just updated hope it helps : )
I am getting ready to schedule my appointment for a lift - no implants becasue the dr. said i was a better candidate for a lift that implants - I'm a little nervous that afterwards I may wish I had implants - are you happy you just got the lift

3 weeks and 3days

So far so good,left breast swelling went down a bit, it is naturally bigger than right so its hard to tell if its still swollen or its just me .Very itchy from the healing process cant wait to get the tapes removed ,its happening soon : )
Looks great so far! How has your pain been?
Thanks, the first days are the worst but it does go away with time at this point i dont have pain anymore: )

finally

I finally got the tapes removed I am now in week 5, I feel good still a bit swollen , healing takes time guys, but us females can always get impatient, but overall I am loving my healing progress and results!! I started using scar guard it's really good in just one day I see a difference it helps your scar heal better and faster , the smell is pretty strong , it doesn't stay tho which is good, just a Lil warning :)

5 weeks

You look great!!
Thanks

3 months after lift

3 months

did you physician do anything special with your breast like sow them to the wall of your chest or did he specifically remove only skin?
They look great !
The girls really look good. congs
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing, intelligent and honest, hes board certifed with over 30 years experience. Staff is very friendly and take really good care of you.