I Love Being a Mom, but I Just Don't Want to Look Like One :) - Culver City, CA

Being in my late 30's, having a seven year old,...

Being in my late 30's, having a seven year old, and having recently giving birth to seven months-old twins, my naturally "Curvy Cuban Body" (smaller up top B cup, smaller waist, big hips and big butt) I was in dire need of a tune-up....especially in the boob and tummy department. Having breast fed all three girls and all three showing favoritism to my left breast... I was more droopy on one side. I also developed fat on and around my once before smaller waist and flatter tummy. I had my husband's full support to go through a "Mommy Make Over" after closing the baby/milk shop. I continued and will continue a healthy diet and a consistent workout regimen. So with three consultations with different doctors and pros and cons with each experience. I ultimately decided to go with Dr. Hughes completely based on viewing reviews, seeing before and after pics of real RECENT patients on this website. I had my breast augmentation (silicone) and lipo of abs and flanks done by Dr. Hughes May 3rd. So far three days post-op no regrets. I am pleased! I will continue to post more post op pics :) !

Today I had my 1 week post op appointment stitches...

Today I had my 1 week post op appointment stitches were removed n happy to hear I was not retaining fluid in my tummy...still bruised on my back n sides.. I'm posting front pic ..

Post Op- Breast Aug and lipo

This week marks 6 week post op....Very happy!

7 wks Post Op

Its only been 7wks post op & I look how I did prior to having my three beautiful girls! Very happy and continuing to work out for optimal results!!!

4 months + post op!!!

Great to wear a bikini after 3 kids...I feel good and have a happy hubby ;)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Boris Cosmetics, the office Dr. Hughes practices out of is a busy office. Be prepared with all questions you may have for the doctor (s). Adam is a great go to person in the office as well. Dr Hughes will answer your questions in person and by phone but keep in mind he is always running between consults and surgeries so be prepared in your mind the info you want to leave with and be prepared to hear the truth. He does not sugar coat his responses but he truly does amazing work and will get you as closely as possible to your desired results.. I have my 1st follow up this Friday I will add a rating at a later time for that portion. :)