I Love Being a Mom, but I Just Don't Want to Look Like One :) - Culver City, CA

Being in my late 30's, having a seven year old,...

Being in my late 30's, having a seven year old, and having recently giving birth to seven months-old twins, my naturally "Curvy Cuban Body" (smaller up top B cup, smaller waist, big hips and big butt) I was in dire need of a tune-up....especially in the boob and tummy department. Having breast fed all three girls and all three showing favoritism to my left breast... I was more droopy on one side. I also developed fat on and around my once before smaller waist and flatter tummy. I had my husband's full support to go through a "Mommy Make Over" after closing the baby/milk shop. I continued and will continue a healthy diet and a consistent workout regimen. So with three consultations with different doctors and pros and cons with each experience. I ultimately decided to go with Dr. Hughes completely based on viewing reviews, seeing before and after pics of real RECENT patients on this website. I had my breast augmentation (silicone) and lipo of abs and flanks done by Dr. Hughes May 3rd. So far three days post-op no regrets. I am pleased! I will continue to post more post op pics :) !

Today I had my 1 week post op appointment stitches...

Today I had my 1 week post op appointment stitches were removed n happy to hear I was not retaining fluid in my tummy...still bruised on my back n sides.. I'm posting front pic ..

Post Op- Breast Aug and lipo

This week marks 6 week post op....Very happy!

7 wks Post Op

Its only been 7wks post op & I look how I did prior to having my three beautiful girls! Very happy and continuing to work out for optimal results!!!

4 months + post op!!!

Great to wear a bikini after 3 kids...I feel good and have a happy hubby ;)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Boris Cosmetics, the office Dr. Hughes practices out of is a busy office. Be prepared with all questions you may have for the doctor (s). Adam is a great go to person in the office as well. Dr Hughes will answer your questions in person and by phone but keep in mind he is always running between consults and surgeries so be prepared in your mind the info you want to leave with and be prepared to hear the truth. He does not sugar coat his responses but he truly does amazing work and will get you as closely as possible to your desired results.. I have my 1st follow up this Friday I will add a rating at a later time for that portion. :)

Congrats on your decision! His work is fantastic he really is passionate and good at what he does. At first I was a bit hesitant about my first impression of him. He made comments that reflected he was full of himself.. but honestly since his work was that good...who care's if he's conceited... I'd still highly recommend him! Good luck, wear the garment. and take arnica.. you will look great!!!
Thank you so much, I had lipo years ago and never wore any foam just a garmet. What is this lipo foam I hear everyone talking about and did you take arnica pills or the cream?
...I'm not familiar with the foam.. for tummy and flanks I was instructed to use tight fabric garment...do your homework on what will get you your max results :) . re: arnica I took the pills. I began 1 week prior to surgery and a couple of weeks after... I bruise very easily and these pills helped significantly... You can purchase at a health vitamin store and can purchase b/w $10 - $15.
Thank you so much, your awesome!
:) Good luck!!! Post some after pics too!
I will, thanks for all your help.
Hi, I'm having Dr Huges di lipo on me in two weeks and just wanted to know what you think about him and his work?
Awe thank you.. Swelling did take a bit longer than i thought it would too. Sounds like you just had procedures done.. it took a couple of months for my swelling to go down and for my boobs to drop.....Its hard to be patient just give your body a little time!!! Take care!
You look great! Lucky you! You're seeing you're results already me on the other hand is still big and swollen with lots stiffness and numbness.
Def. feel it was worth it! :) Sure beats the expense and pain of a tummy tuck! Luckily I did not have to go that route.. I had reasonable expectations based on the consult with doctor. He said that having three kids and being in my late 30's my stomach is not as elastic as my younger days and I would have some lose skin.. my tummy is flat and honestly only at touch or sitting can you so see some looseness to the skin wear my pooch was.. My results were honestly better than I anticipaated. I had my sides (flanks) done at the same time too that was more sore and uncomfortable than my tummy and boobs! I'm fully recovered and am on a weight loss challenge I was a size 8 prior to surgery i'm now a size 6 and working on the size 4.. Ill post more pics once Im there! :)
Do you feel like the lipo was worth the extra money so far? Are you abs completely flat now? How has the recovery been? Were the boobs or the abs more sore?
How many cc's did you get and what cup size are you now? What profile? Under or over the muscle? And with the lipo, how many... poke holes... did you have and what parts did they suck out? Not very technical with my lipo terms yet, but if I dont get results that I want with working out before my BA I was considering ab lipo. My belly has always poked out. Even as a teenager. I am wanting to at least get in the habit of exercising before surgery so I dont get the weird lumpy bits of new fat.
I went from a full b to a full D... 500 cc's under muscle silicone gel inserted in crease under breast.... i believe it was moderate profile due to the circumference of my breast 13+" Victoria Secrets im b/w a 36d and 36dd. Just bought a new Venus bikini online and the d cup fits perfectly.. I know this sounds like my breast are huge.. but they really are not.. this size was a good match for me. Working out is great before and well my doctor allowed a month after check with yours.. you are petite with a small problem area (The pooch!) mine was much bigger after the twins!.. Im not a doc but it seems you would be a perfect candidate for tummy lipo! GOOD LUCK!
Awe thank you!.. Good luck with your recovery! The first few days I felt like a train hit me, but after 1 full week started to feel much better... I hope you do too! Keep us posted :)
Great photo! You are one hot mama!!
Wow!!! You look amazing!! Your boobs look fantastic!!! Ahhhh....now I am all I patient to get my new boobs hahaha....
Thank you.. I saw your recent pic post and you look great.. tiny waist and flat tummy.. No one would even suspect you being a mom of 4.. Good for you and Congrats!
You are beautiful and so deserving of a Mommie makeover. Take it easy so you heal with little discomfort. God Bless you and much happiness with your precious family. Keep us posted. Angelface
Thank you for your kind words..They are truly appreciated. :)
Hi Florida Mommy, congrats to you on your decision and results :).... I'm right behind you on the recuperating phase... First couple of days were tough but, I am coming along. I too am really bruised now on my sides and lower back..kinda chicken to post pics too.. after 1 wk follow up I will work on courage to post.. Meanwhile I just keep popping the Arnica too! I am extremely pleased with my breast. My doctor recommended breast augmentation only (no lift) it alone corrected the left saggy side.. Apparently this is not always the case . Keep in mind my breast weren't very big... So I guess after 500 cc's it straightened that puppy right out and up! Pheww!.. I am so happy I did not have to do a lift too. . Also, the incision I went with was under the breast (fold).. instead of my original game plan of going through the areola.. For me, this decision worked out wonderfully. The incision is not visible, my boobies are full at attention, and nipples left untouched booth looking in the same direction now....the way they should be.. lol. I am already so excited with results that I have already tried on bikini tops. At least for my top half I will share post op pics shortly... Hopefully you will decide to do the same ;)... Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Wow - you can see from the frontal before pic how they are uneven. Can't wait to see the after!! You are lucky you didn't need the lift...that is the only part that concerns me because getting it just right is tricky. I am gonna be crazy picky about my doctor choice for that one!! Are you able to pick up your babies yet?? I have a little one who will be 3 when I get mine done. She is older but she was adopted so being available for attachment and such is really important and I get nervous wondering if I will be able to snuggle and hold her enough afterwards...
Such a valid concern for us mommies...and what a beautiful thing to hear of the adoption of your little one. Kids are so precious and yes not being able to pick up my girls is definitely a difficult part of recovery... I was advised not to pick up anything more than a couple of pounds at least the first two weeks.. The twins chunky little legs weigh more than that... :( However, on the flip side I have managed to enjoy quality time with the girls during my recovery time at home. I still hug give lots of kisses, feed, play with them, and lots of nap time together too :). I just don't lift them up. Having support of my husband, older daughter, other family members, and close friends has been key to recovering with tiny ones surrounding us... I'm very thankful for the help and support and it really is needed... God bless you and your family!
I SO understand!! I am a mom of 4, oldest is 9, and I have been tall and athletic and needed the same kind of updating. I am 9 days post op and so happy...I posted a few pics and took the compression and underwear pics but I need to get the guts to post. So please post yours and I will post mine. Hahaha!!! Congrats on the new bod...I need to do the boobs too....Scheduling that for the fall. Did you do a lift AND augmentation or what??