TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY! - Culver City, CA

Hello ladies. I am scheduled for my BBL on...

Hello ladies. I am scheduled for my BBL on November 22, 2011 at 7am with Dr. Boris Cosmetics. I recently got breast implants May 23, 2011 also with Dr. Boris and may I say he is the best! His work is great! I love the results and customer service and now I’m back for more; however this time of year he is out of town so Dr. Kenneth Hughes will be doing my surgery. In speaking to him I am confident that he will do a great job. I’ve always had a thin frame so when I gain weight it all goes to my belly area which I hate. I use to have abs and kinda let myself go so I gained 30pds and right when I was getting ready to start losing the weight I decided to put the fat to good use and so I decided to get a BBL. I am 5”9 and weigh about 155pds and I will turn 22 in 2 weeks. When I went in for my consultation, I was worried that I wouldn’t have enough fat but my Dr. said he could get about 2.5 Liters out! You would never think because I look skinny!

Since I was 17 I have been a healthier eater than the average person and have kept a pretty toned body the only curves I had were my hips. I’ve always wanted bigger boobs and butt but never in a million years thought I would get all this plastic surgery before age 22 but hey I want it and can afford it so why not?

Up until recently I have been on a “see food diet”, I see it and I eat it lol, but I still make sure to eat food that gives my body all the nutrients it needs. But as soon as I have the surgery my diet will drastically change. I will be having what I call my daily power drink which consists of Organic Spirulina, Fresh Raw Bee Pollen, Raw Chia Seeds, Bragg’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Liquid Minerals, Organic Wheat Grass Powder and Cell Food mixed in fresh apple juice or lemonade. (Ladies research all those health products!) They are all live food that gives you all the nutrition your body needs. That is way better and is more nutritional than any salad and any meal out there. My solid meals will consist of kosher pickles, raw sauerkraut, real miso soup with lots of veggies and fruit here and there. The reason I am going to be eating super healthy is so that my body can heal faster. The pickles, sauerkraut and miso soup are all fermented food all which boost the immune system by increasing antibodies that fight infectious disease and much more. Antibiotics are always prescribed after surgery to prevent or stop infections however they not only kill bad bacteria they kill good bacteria too which is really bad! So taking antibiotics is not an option for me which is why I’m going to be eating a lot of fermented food and also taking raw organic garlic (finely chopped and mixed in orange juice) which is a “NATURAL ANTIBIOTIC”!!!(please research and read ladies!!). When I had my first surgery it was so painful! I literally felt helpless and useless and wanted to cry like a little girl but couldn’t because crying required chest movement which I couldn’t do because of how painful it was! I was also not well taken care of. I would take my Vicodin pills and not eat until like 3pm when someone was around to fix me a non-living unhealthy meal! So besides the pain from the surgery I always had a headache, tummy ache and just felt terrible all the time! So this is why this time I’m very well prepared to nourish my body back to health fast!

Now ladies I am so scared and nervous! I hate pain. My last surgery left me traumatized due to all the pain. The vicodin pills were not enough of a strong pain killer! So this time I will be taking herbal pain killers. I did some research and theres a lot of herbal pain killers that are strong and don’t have the negative side effects like the over the counter one’s. Sangre De Grado spanish for “Blood of the Dragon” seems really good from what I read so I might use that if I can find were it’s sold.

So anyways ladies I hope all goes well and that I was of good help. I will try my best to keep you all updated on a daily basis on my recovery and I will also post after pictures.

Good morning ladies I rescheduled my surgery date...

Good morning ladies I rescheduled my surgery date to January 12, 2012 at around 7am! But this time it will be done by Dr. Borris himself whom I have had work done with and loved it! I am excited all over again! Wish me the best, I will definately keep you all posted as much as possible, I still look the same so I won't post any more pictures. Love you all!

Hello ladies! so today is day 8 after surgery and...

Hello ladies! so today is day 8 after surgery and i feel good! I woke up from surgery feeling slightly sore, so I was pretty happy, I asked for my juice right away and was wide awake within seconds! Once I got home I went straight to sleep and woke up with nausea and light headed and with a tummy ache so I had some miso soup and felt great right away, however the coughing is what definitely hurt the most, once I coughed I seriously thought that they might of done a tummy tuck because I got a sharp pain every time I had to cough almost like a knife stabbing me. I was able to sit on the toilet when I needed to use the bathroom. Sleeping the first 5 days was very difficult! It took for ever to get into a comfortable enough position, laying on my side would get so uncomfortable after a few hours so I would wake up around 3, 4, 5 in the morning to move around which required help and lots of pillows! I feel like I recovered extremely fast! And I really think its because of the food I was eating, I am back at work today and feel great I can walk much faster and move around I am also able to drive. The post op nurse told me to wait 2 weeks to put on a body suit but I feel like I should of started wearing it already because that is what is going to give me my shape. So can anybody tell me if you started wearing the body suit sooner than 2 weeks? I am not completely happy with my results the Dr. said he removed 5 Liters of fat and put 960cc per cheek but I don’t really see where all that fat went specially since my butt is not all that much bigger! But I am still swollen so hopefully it all falls into place soon.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Hi blonx12289, Do you mind if I ask how much the cost was? Was it really only $6500?
Your the only person that I have seen on here from Dr Hughes with pictures. Can you tell me if your results were what you asked for.
So Dr. Boris did your surgery and not Dr. Hughes. I had to re read when you rescheduled your appointment. The lipo looks great to me!
How are you? Are you still not happy with the results? I am having mine in one week and I am getting really nervous.
Who did you see??!
you waist look tiny..I hope ur happy with ur results you look amazing!! Do u blend ur live drink in a blender... how much do u drink everyday.. Also do u make you own miso soup if so can u tell me how to make it?
Thank you! I use a blender cup to mix my drink, its a cup with a lid. As for the soup I buy miso paste from a health food store, i boil water and steam veggies, i mix some miso paste with the water then add the veggies, some lemon juice and some sea salt. It taste really good and is very healthy.
Are you serious? Were you advise that you can't sit Omg your butt for 4-6 to make sure that the fat transferred will have time to heal ? I am sorry but your recovery process is way diferent than any I have read or any other Dr advise. I was able to move around from day 1 but the reasoning not to seat was to let the fat transferred heal. Good luck.
Well hopefully I don't lose too much butt mass from me not taking care of it. It still looks the same as it did right after surgery i'm just not as swollen, I will post up more pictures on Thursday which will be week 2 post op. The instructions I was given before surgery were the same as everybody else but the nurse is the one that told me not to put on the full body suit until 2 weeks post op but I just bought a body suit yesterday and I'm wearing it already and it feels better! Thank you so much for the support!
How are the results I see dr Hughes next week for surgery
Glad to hear that you are doing well. That's strange you are the 1st person i know that has not been wearing the garment since surgery. I like Butterbean had mine on from the moment I had my surgery. How are you driving ? Are you using any pillow support to avoid seating on your butt?
Well I have a girtle on but i would rather have the body suit. I was just as confused as you when the nurse told me i had to wait 2 weeks to put on the body suit and take off the girtle. When i drive I don't put anything on my butt or thighs i just drive normal but my butt does start getting numb or feel uncomfortable after a while. Usually when im at home is when i use pillows under my thighs and on my back so that i don't fully sit on my butt because it does get uncomfortable to just sit on my butt.
Your recovery is way different that ive read from all the girls here or way different from what other Dr's advise. I have to be honest i am actually surprise that you are sitting on your butt at all and how you can sit on it. After my 6 weeks of not sitting on my butt i still was not ready to sit.
since i woke up from surgery i was able to sit on my butt and walk. I can't imagine going 6 weeks without being able to sit on my butt thats too long. I think after day 3 i was able to get myself out of bed and walk to the kitchen and fix myself a meal. The person that was taking care of me was shocked that i was recovering very fast but I definately know its because of the food I was eating, as soon as i would feel weak i would take my drink or eat some miso soup and I would feel like life would come back to me! On the 2nd day I went to my post op appointment and then went to eat out with friends and ran some erens it was tiring but I still managed to get in and out of the car and sit in the restaurant for about an hour while my friends and i ate. As a matter of fact the hardest part was sitting there listening to all the jokes and trying to not to laugh because that did hurt alot.
Hello Blonx, I hope ur healing well, and u starting to see your wished results. I see a difference on your butt's size already ;)
I'm still planning my surgery. I was looking forward to go with Dr Campos (Mex), but he is booked all the way to Mid Aug, and my vacations are in July, so I've been looking for a local Dr.
Anyways, your post is helping me on my research, thanks for keeping us posted :)
Thank you, my healing process was great! I did not get bad pain so i was happy about that. My butt looks bigger from behind but not from the side i wanted it to be a bubble butt but oh well i guess i just have to wait and see my final results.
Have you posted pics since then???
I had surgery same day as you. I came right out of surgery with the garment on. I've never heard of putting the garment on two weeks after surgery. Did our doctor say why he does that?
For now im wearing a girtle but i can't wait to put on my full body suit which im going to go purchase today because im not as swollen so the girlte fits a bit lose now. The nurse that attends clients the next day after surgery said that i will have seriouse consequences if i put on a body suit before the two weeks because of the empty spaces on my stomach and it needs to always have pressure on it so that i don't retain fluid. But I would feel so much better if i put the body suit on which is why im going to go purchase one today. And I have been sitting on my butt specially at work, its what hurts the least and it looks the same size as it did after surgery so I don't see that it's beeing affected by me sitting on it, but i still should not be sitting on it. Overall I'm not too happy with my results :(
It looks good it will fall into place you are still healing. Try not to sit on your butt that long and he did a good job on your abs girl!
Thank you for the support!
Good luck! Would love to see ur process pics since u have a similar body style to mine
Hope everything went well...cant wait to see your results!!!
Yeah!! Best to you on your surgery tomorrow!
Thank you sweetie! I promise to keep you all updated.