BAD Electrolysis - Covent Garden, GB

I researched around to get the best electrolysis I...

I researched around to get the best electrolysis I obviously did not find the right one.
company name is Clinica Fiore based in Central London Covent Garden.Therapist Helen orginally from the USA-LA. Went for a total of 3hours electrolysis i clearly informed her that i have sensitive skin and it would be best for her to go on the lowest level possible.when she did the procedure she digged down so hard into my skin that it started to bleed and thee was open holes on my face . She tried to cover it up and said that was a natural procedure. I decided not to go back after 3 weeks healing i noticed there was hyperpigmentation and big pinholes left on the side of my face an chin area. This women obviousl saw this and said nothing to me aboutit. I informd the manager of the damage to my skin, sent him an email of the condition of my skin, visited his clinic to discuss this and all this man had to say was that i singed terms and conditions and knew of the side effects that could take place. Nor he or the therapist apologised for this mistake and all he said was that his lawyer would get back to me. I NEVER GOT A CALL and all he did was try and emotional manipulate me.Please never go to this place they are only interested in MONEY.

Suspicious, she was too arrogant and not open to suggestion.

Hi, I did electrolysis on my pubic area, my skin also very sensitive, first time I did it also took very long time, around 3 weeks, I also had blood ( from local anastetic shuts) after first treatment it was so painful!!! Swollen and hurt so much but every treatment it was easier and healed faster, now because u have dark skin there is very high risk you will have hiperpigmentTion!!!! They we're suppose to tell you! Every injury to skin that dark color can bring pigmentation, you need to know that any procedure; laser, electrolysis, or chemical peeling or any injury to skin that are brown or dark color can bring such a problems, yet, 3 hours at first time it's way to much, they needed to do very small area first to see how u react to treatment, second my electrolysis lady never work on patient more than 2 hours, also face,,,,, well need to be treated very careful , there is a chance of very little holes but u have big once, did u consider to see a layer?
Welcome, thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. Sorry you are not happy with your results. Do you know forsure if the laser was set to the lowest level?