Mommy of 4 - Makeover Coming VERY Soon!!! (Mini Tummy Tuck W/full Body Lipo)

A little history about ME:I'm 29 years old and a...

A little history about ME:
I'm 29 years old and a mother of 4 beautiful children ages 9, 7, 2 and 1. Prior to my first pregnancy I weighed between 125-130 pounds. I gained 80 pounds during my first pregnancy and it has been a struggle since. After 4 children, I currently weigh 176 pounds. I have tried EVERYTHING to loose weight. I have done all the "AS SEEN ON TV" diets, fasting diets, cookie diet, acupuncture in my ears, pills, pills and more pills as well as all the rest of the "miracle" diets out there. NOTHING HAS WORKED!

I have always had a desk job and when the market crashed, well, we had to pick up and go to a place where the cost of living was significantly lower.

In June 2009, I moved to Costa Rica with my husband and 4 children. I religiously went to the gym from July through October 2009, exercising about 3-4 hours a day and eating super healthy. I did not loose not even 1 pound. I gave up on myself and started to think I had a thyroid problem. How could I work out and eat like a Hollywood Super Model and not even loose a pound? I did a ton of blood work and everything showed up fine.

So here we are today, April 2, 2010...I have decided to have a Mommy Makeover here in Costa Rica. I will be having surgery in a couple of days. I will have what I call "full body liposuction": Liposuction of the neck, arms, stomach, back, hips, in/outer thighs; I will also have a mini tummy tuck. After 3 c-sections the skin has sagged and the top of my pubic area is puffy.

My goal is to be a healthy 135-140 pounds. My husband gave me the best advice, don't try to compare myself to others and don't think I will get back to my 19 year old body. I need to look forward to having an amazing body and get sculpted into the best shape I have EVER been in my life.

I have a ton of pre-op pics. I will post some shortly.

I can't wait to post my post-op pics. I understand that this will be painful and it will take a while for the results to show, but I have the support of my husband, doctor, his staff and the staff and nurse at the recovery hotel and others like me on RealSelf, helping me through my journey to the new ME.

I would love to know if anyone else has done a full body liposuction with mini tummy tuck????

It's been 3 days post-op and I can tell you that...

It's been 3 days post-op and I can tell you that the only thing that is bothering me is the pain in my booty! I feel like I have two hard baseballs in my butt. The operation went very well. 4 hours of surgery and my doctor removed 8 liters of liquid/fat, did my tummy tuck and the fat injections into my rear end. I am very happy about the way I look. The doctor says that I am swollen and will reduce more in size...its hard to believe because if I don't loose any liquid, I feel that I like the way he left me very curvy. I highly recommend these procedures to anyone. I had this burst of energy yesterday and wanted to go workout. Obviously I didn't but I feel so good about myself that I can't wait to shape and sculp my new body. The massage therapist is coming to the recovery hotel today to give me a lymphatic massage and help get the liquid out through my drains.

I am already changing my eating habits. Knowing how much I had to go through to get to this, I can smell the fat in the food and I have entirely cut bread, soda and pasta out of my life. Last night I went with my husband and 4 kids to celebrate my 7 year old son's bday and I ate a grilled salmon and veggies. The kids were so impressed when they saw how tiny my waist line is. I can't wait to see what I look like in a couple of months.

Your Body Rocks

I highly recommend my surgeon as he is a perfectionist. He leaves you feeling like a Barbie doll. Not only is he a great doctor, he is also VERY affordable!!! I don't think I could have had the same results in the States :o)

Can You Provide your PS contact information?
http://www.realself.com/review/tennessee-mommy-makeover-nov-24th Hey girlie....here is the link to my review
Congratulations on you ned hot body:) im having a tt with lip and my implants replaced in 3 weeks..i also have young children like you..i was wondering how long you needed domeone to stay with you to help with the kids? Mine are 4,2 and 4 months..thanks:)
I was wondering if you were going to post any recent pictures to see how your tummy tuck looks.
All I can say is "WOW" You look like a different person. I'm glad to hear that youare eating healthy and are going to keep up your new bod. Can't wait to see more pics as time goes on.
Wow I already see a great difference. You look good I'm extremely glad ur surgery went well. Can't wait to see mire pics you are going to look Fab!
Wow, you look awesome! Are you thrilled?
Here is the breakdown of expenses: $500 for Clinica, $500 for grafting butt injections, $3,400 for lipo of the arms, stomach, lower back and inner thighs and full tummy tuck. The compression garmet that is sleeveless cost me a year ago $80 and the one with sleeves cost me $150 from the surgeons office. The recovery hotel is costing me $75 a night which includes all meals and 24 hours nursing care. Costa Rica is very affordable when it comes to any type of surgery. I'm very happy with the choices I made and the new me! ;o)
could i know the name of your doctor please?thx alot wish the best for you
Thank you so much for sharing your story, it really struck a chord with me as I feel the same way. My prayers are with you for the results you want. Looking forward to seeing your post op photos. I have visited San Jose, CR and was thinking of going elsewhere for my procedure. I am interested to hear about your "after" experience. Thank you again!
THANK YOU!
I am sooo excited for you!!! I hope everything goes well!! I'm so jealous of how good u will feel about yourself. Do u mind If I ask how much it all is going to cost?? I want the same thing.
OMG, just 8 more days to the new (painful) me!!!! I'm so excited! Tomorrow I am picking up at the surgeons office the compression garmet that I will wear for the next couple of months post-op. I can't believe that they ordered a medium! They said eventually I will need a small. Its out of this world exciting! Thank you so much for all your best wishes...
ya thats abetter choice ,hope the best result for you ,and please keep post ...good luck
Thanks so much for posting photos. Can't wait to see the Afters!
I'm glad you decided to do the full tummy tuck. I just had an extended tummy tuck with lipo of the flanks. Lipo is by far the more painful part in my opinion. The incision doesn't really hurt me that bad and the lipo is just extremely sore. Good luck an keep us posted!
I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see your after pictures.I think its good that you are going for the fully tummy tuck. I heard lipo is ver painful, I hope that you dont have too much pain.
Thanks for the advise. I met with my surgeon and we agreed to a full tummy tuck and micro fat injections into my buttocks. My surgery is scheduled for April 19th at 7am. I'm so excited! The count down has officially begun!
dont know but i think you need full tummy tuck not mini and not afull lipo but some area ,at all hope the best for you...
I dont know about 'whole body lipo' that is going to be super painful from what I hear... I hope you have LOTS of help with those little babies!
It sounds like you have realistic, healthy expectations going into this. I hope it all goes very smoothly for you!