Dr Ronald Pino Face Lift - Costa Rica, CR

I have had a terrific experience as a medical...

I have had a terrific experience as a medical tourist. Dr Ronald Pino of Costa Rica is a wonderful plastic surgeon with an eye for the art of erasing a few years off my face and neck. I've known him several years as he performed an upper and lower blepharoplasty for me in 2005. I had learned of him through a few clients of mine and I liked his work that I saw on them. He is a true artist. This time i had a face lift, neck lift, mini lower blepharoplasty, upper lip lift and fat injections. At first, I was very odd looking-- lumpy and distorted looking. Now just 2 months later, I still have more healing to do but I can see its all coming together nicely. I will add photos soon.

Thanks for sharing your experience! I'm glad you've made it through the worst and are happy with your results. How long were you in Costa Rica post-op?

I was required to stay 9 days but was there an additional 2 on my own. I caution anyone going to consider that if something needs tweaked you will need to return or have someone here in the states do the tweaking for you. I plan on returning for minor tweaking in a few more months to a year. Over all I am very pleased.
I had a Facelift, lipo and something POSSIBLY bleth (not sure) done on my eyes in 1995 from Dr. Alexandrjo Lev in Costa Rica and I was thrilled with the results but I did have to go back the following year for some correction with my earlobes which was not a problem for me at the time and I welcomed another vacation to such a beautiful country. I would go back to him but when I checked, just the Facelift alone is the same or more than I would pay here and I'm older now and concerned if there were any problems, it would be a lot more complicated for me now. I look forward to seeing your pictures...particularly interested in the fat transfer and did the price include EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE RECOVERY CENTER? tHANKS....
Ronald Pino MD

I am very satisfied with Dr Pino and his work. He is very professional and has a good eye for what will look natural and refresh your looks.