Dr. Rosenstock is an Artist! - Costa Rica, CR

I knew I needed face work - but wasn't sure...

I knew I needed face work - but wasn't sure exactly what to get. The day we arrived in Costa Rica my husband & I met with Dr. Rosenstock. He recommended a lower face lift with lipo, eye lift, chin implant and a chemical peel. The entire experience was the best! I stayed the night at the clinic where I had nurses tending to my every need.
I had lipo, and breast implants there. They were awesome. My friend also went down for face lift and loved it!

Thanks for sharing! Do you have 'after' photos so we can compare the two? Side by side transformation shots are SO helpful to others considering a facelift.

I'm glad you're pleased with your results!

8 days post op

Here is a quick "after" This was about 8 days post op. What I LOVE about this is that I have a chin & a neck. You can see that I now have a jaw line. Dr. Rosenstock also did my eyes - so all the bags under them are gone. I'll get more pictures later - when the brusies are gone.
My US Dr also said Dr Rosenstock did a magnificent job on my Face Lift. Dr Rosenstock is very honest and very talented.
it does look great i love seeing all these before and after pictures so i can compare it to what i have had done..
You look great!  Can't wait to see the new profile. :)  Congrats!
Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rosenstock answered all our questions & made me feel so comfortable. His staff is attentive & professional. I never felt rushed and when my last visit came and I had many after care questions - he spent as much time as I needed. I had stitches removed when I returned home by my physician in California who stated the plastic surgeon "was an artist!" who put these in. I feel amazing!