Dr. Rosenstock is an Artist! - Costa Rica, CR

I knew I needed face work - but wasn't sure...

I knew I needed face work - but wasn't sure exactly what to get. The day we arrived in Costa Rica my husband & I met with Dr. Rosenstock. He recommended a lower face lift with lipo, eye lift, chin implant and a chemical peel. The entire experience was the best! I stayed the night at the clinic where I had nurses tending to my every need.

8 days post op

Here is a quick "after" This was about 8 days post op. What I LOVE about this is that I have a chin & a neck. You can see that I now have a jaw line. Dr. Rosenstock also did my eyes - so all the bags under them are gone. I'll get more pictures later - when the brusies are gone.
Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rosenstock answered all our questions & made me feel so comfortable. His staff is attentive & professional. I never felt rushed and when my last visit came and I had many after care questions - he spent as much time as I needed. I had stitches removed when I returned home by my physician in California who stated the plastic surgeon "was an artist!" who put these in. I feel amazing!

My US Dr also said Dr Rosenstock did a magnificent job on my Face Lift. Dr Rosenstock is very honest and very talented.
it does look great i love seeing all these before and after pictures so i can compare it to what i have had done..
You look great!  Can't wait to see the new profile. :)  Congrats!
I had lipo, and breast implants there. They were awesome. My friend also went down for face lift and loved it!
I saw Dr. Rosenstock back in 2010 for a full tummy tuck, arms & breast implants. That's why I went back for my face - he is amazing!!

Thanks for sharing! Do you have 'after' photos so we can compare the two? Side by side transformation shots are SO helpful to others considering a facelift.

I'm glad you're pleased with your results!

My friend had facelift. I am going in sept. I will post then !