Dr. Lev Not All He is Cracked Up to Be - Costa Rica

I had a FL with Dr. Lev a little over one year ago...

I had a FL with Dr. Lev a little over one year ago and I am not impressed. He left me with a large scar from ear to ear which is very apparent as it shows up between my banks and my hair parting---very poor placement indeed. But what is most disconcerting is I can hardly see any lift on my forehead --it looks the same! The only difference really is my neck where he did an ok neck lift but again. the scars are poorly placed with one scar on one side in the hairline and the other scar on the opposite side is placed much higher-both obvious scars. Now, one year later I have to be careful how I pull my hair back. The scars in front of the ears are well, obvious-not in the fold...and the scars behind the ears are very bad--and I have a round bulb behind one lobe which feels hard and like there is a "knot" of some kind--and that side is constantly pulling downward. I will be seeing a surgeon in the US soon and fear another surgery to "fix" the issues will be needed . I will speak more to anyone who would like to hear my story and experience with Dr. Lev-and there is more.
I must say, I had an amazing experience with Las Cumbres and can highly recommend Las Cumbres.
I'm so sorry to hear about the issues that you are dealing with. I had a very bad experience with Dr. Lev and am still dealing with many issues one year and seven months later. I have a hard time believing this was the person who was advertised as the "surgeon's surgeon" and supposedly had no negative reviews to be found. I'm hoping I'll wake up one day and that this nightmare will be behind me. My review is here: http://www.realself.com/review/costa-rica-cr-disfigured-brow-lift-in-costa-rica
SO SORRY to hear this….I also had a FL in Costa Rica about a year ago. I used Dr. Luis Da Cruz, and had the surgery at CIMA hospital which is new and top notch…..Dr. Da Cruz spent plenty of time with me and I get so many great comments on his work.
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!
Dr. Lev