25 Years Old with One Kid, 160lbs-525CC's Saline Implants - 5'4 tall- Costa Mesa, CA

I always wanted big breast and I finally had the...

I always wanted big breast and I finally had the money for them. I went in and reserved the day got them done but the only thing I hate is the fact that I have to sleep on my back I hate hate hate sleeping on my back :( and I also hate the fact that I can't do nothing on my own specially work out :/ ... Well is been so good so far but we'll see the outcome wish me luck!!!
Hi, how tall are you and what size implants did you get?
Sorry I forgot to post the size but I am 5'4 and I got the 525cc saline implants

4 day post op

Ugh my back is killing me :/ and I can't sleep on my side for another week, anyway everything is going good the pain is slowly decreasing that I moved down to Tylenol I can shower now so ima spend the next hour in the shower hahaha but so far so good :p
Looking good.. was moderate or hp inplants?
Hp implants
I am 5'4 and I got the 525cc saline implants

5 day post op

Feeling much better my incision is healing by the way it was under the armpit , can't wait till I get to go shopping for bras
I wish I wudda done more of a research n gone to sumone else I payed 7000 a year ago for my breast aug. n I don't feel they r nothing special I went to Frederick corbin n hes an a hole. I wudda saved me sum money researchin my options smh....ur r nice.

12 day post op

Loving my new cleavage
It looks good! I'm having mines through my armpit too this Thursday. I'm so scared of the pain. Does the incision site hurt a lot?
No not at all maybe u'll feel a lil pain the first two days but the pills will take care of that they took my stiches a week later n now I'm post op 4 weeks n I don't feel a thing ... Best of luck :)

I wished I gotten them bigger

Before they look bigger because they were swollen over all I love them I'll probably go a lil bigger later maybe 550cc
Sid J. Mirrafati M.D.

He was very friendly and outgoing really knew what he was doing and I felt comfortable with him