25 Years Old with One Kid, 160lbs-525CC's Saline Implants - 5'4 tall- Costa Mesa, CA

I always wanted big breast and I finally had the...

I always wanted big breast and I finally had the money for them. I went in and reserved the day got them done but the only thing I hate is the fact that I have to sleep on my back I hate hate hate sleeping on my back :( and I also hate the fact that I can't do nothing on my own specially work out :/ ... Well is been so good so far but we'll see the outcome wish me luck!!!

4 day post op

Ugh my back is killing me :/ and I can't sleep on my side for another week, anyway everything is going good the pain is slowly decreasing that I moved down to Tylenol I can shower now so ima spend the next hour in the shower hahaha but so far so good :p

5 day post op

Feeling much better my incision is healing by the way it was under the armpit , can't wait till I get to go shopping for bras

12 day post op

Loving my new cleavage

I wished I gotten them bigger

Before they look bigger because they were swollen over all I love them I'll probably go a lil bigger later maybe 550cc
Sid J. Mirrafati M.D.

He was very friendly and outgoing really knew what he was doing and I felt comfortable with him

It looks good! I'm having mines through my armpit too this Thursday. I'm so scared of the pain. Does the incision site hurt a lot?
No not at all maybe u'll feel a lil pain the first two days but the pills will take care of that they took my stiches a week later n now I'm post op 4 weeks n I don't feel a thing ... Best of luck :)
I wish I wudda done more of a research n gone to sumone else I payed 7000 a year ago for my breast aug. n I don't feel they r nothing special I went to Frederick corbin n hes an a hole. I wudda saved me sum money researchin my options smh....ur r nice.
Looking good.. was moderate or hp inplants?
Hp implants
I am 5'4 and I got the 525cc saline implants
Thanks! I'm about the same weight but 5'7 and not sure what size I'll get. Looking forward to seeing how your recovery goes and results.
Hi, how tall are you and what size implants did you get?
Sorry I forgot to post the size but I am 5'4 and I got the 525cc saline implants