Great Doctor, Pleasant Experience & Wonderful Results: Well Worth my Money - Costa Mesa, CA

I am a 22 year old, petite frame, 5'1inch...

I am a 22 year old, petite frame, 5'1inch tall, 105lbs with a small 32B size pre op. Since I can remember, one of my greatest insecurites had been my small breast size and I knew that getting a BA was something I wanted to do as soon as I had the money to pay for it myself.

I am somewhat of a pear shape so having a very small upper body but a larger behind always made me feel unbalanced. After expressing my interests to my mom, she gave me her full support and knew that if this was something that was going to make me happy, then she was all for it. Mind you, my mother comes from a very conservative family.

After getting her approval to move forward, I scheduled my consultation and when I met my doctor, I knew that he was the right fit for the job. I had my BA exactly one month later and decided to go with 375cc round silicone implant placed over the muscle. Since my doctor advised me that I had enough pre-existing breast tissue to cover the implant and also having a large gap between each breast, then going over the muscle was going to be the best choice for me. And personally, considering I am a very active girl, over the muscle placement was a good decision.

I had my surgery December 1, 2011 and recovery was very quick and I was up and about the following day!! I am now 6 weeks post op and am loving the new me! I've had zero pain since surgery, zero bruising and minimal swelling. I definitely believe that undergoing a BA is a positive life changing experience as I am now a more confidant young lady :)

Hi all....I am now 9 weeks (2 months) post-op and...

Hi all....I am now 9 weeks (2 months) post-op and all is well. I've had zero pain and discomfort since my original post. I've uploaded a current photo showing my new friends at 9 weeks post op. I've remained the same size in bra since my first fitting but I can say that I've had such a hard time finding a strapless bra that fits and supports comfortably!! Does anyone else have this problem?

I am now 8 months post op and happier than ever....

I am now 8 months post op and happier than ever. They have lowered so much since the surgery And look much more natural. I'm glad I went with this size...plz see 8 month post op pics
Dr. Mirrafati

Dr. Mirrafati is extremely knowledgeable in what he does and I decided to go to this doctor because I was referred to him by one of my collegues who had previously undergone a BA and tummy tuck at the same time. What sets Dr. Mirrafati apart from other surgeons is his passion and precision behind his work and his drive to make his patients obtain their desired results. An additional pro? His staff is absolutely courteous, helpful and friendly!! the downside? He is EXTREMELY busy ALL the time and therefore setting up appointments later in the day is most convenient or else, expect to wait 1+ hours to be seen.