Chinese Foot Tattoo Blue and Black - Cleveland, OH

I went for my first picosure laser treatment today...

I went for my first picosure laser treatment today. I had one previous laser treatment about 4 years ago that barely faded it so I am hoping to see vast improvement.

It's hard to rate the pain from this laser from the last because I had numbing stuff injected into my foot last time. They assured me this time it is a lot less painful. So they used a cooling machine and did the laser and it wasn't too bad. It was about as painful as getting the tattoo.

They charged me $1000 for total removal no matter the number of times. Otherwise it is $300 per session.
Wish you luck on your removal :)

24 hours later

Wow! No blistering and the blue looks almost gone. It itches like made but really happy with the results so far.
My next treatment is September 39
You are getting a good deal! Keep us posted on your progress!

8 weeks after 1st treatment

It's pretty faded and the blue is almost gone but I am curious to see how much difference the second treatment will make
Great fading!! :)

Second treatment

The second treatment hurt worse that the first. He went over the tattoo in more detail and over it twice. By the second time he went over it didn't hurt because it was so numb.

Wow. Blister peeled off after second treatment

The second treatment, I blistered a little and my tattoo looked super dark. It's been two weeks since that treatment and the blister went down and then started to flake offf. Man, Ira really looks lighter!!

Pic 2 weeks

See previous
Looking good!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

It took about a minute so I barely spoke to the doctor.