I'm So Vein! -San Diego, CA

I was 23 when I first had my leg veins treated...

I was 23 when I first had my leg veins treated with sclerotherapy. It was these little spider veins on my legs that had bothered me for years . I hated wearing shorts and skirts because I felt as though everyone was staring . So I did my research and luckily I found Dr.Fabi. I went in for a consultation and did the procedure that very day ! I was thrilled. There was no pain at all. Such a fast and easy procedure . Your literally in and out of the doctors office within an hour . You are then given compression stalkings in either nude or black . They are thigh highs. Very comfortable. It is recommended to wear them 24 hours a day for the first week ( even while showering), And for the second week you can wear them for half the day . But i personally chose to wear them full time for two weeks straight . I wanted the best results possible. They didn't bother me at all . My results were flawless . No visible veins at all !
Fast forward a year and now I am 24 years old. I had liposuction on my thighs and I noticed a few months after that I had a bunch of spider veins appear . Which I later found out that that is very common after liposuction of the legs to have more visible veins.
So of course I had to call Dr. Fabi up and have her do my second round of sclerotherapy for my spider veins .
Once again flawless results and no more veins !!!
It's an amazing procedure and I'm
So glad I have my "go to" doctor to help me look my personal best!!!!
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Fabi is amazing and anyone who gets the opportunity to have a procedure done by her , is LUCKY! She makes you feel so comfortable and at ease . She is very knowledgeable in her area of expertise .