Tijuana - Dr. Alejandro Quiroz - Tijuana, Mexico

Outstanding work performed by Dr. Quiroz. I had 2...

Outstanding work performed by Dr. Quiroz. I had 2 other surgeries and he works to perfection! Also had breast augmentation, upper and lower body lift, and thigh lifts . The Dr. As well as his staff are excellent, the cost is very affordable, and the recovery suite and staff are phenomenal. Many people are hesitant to go to Mexico, and should be more open minded. To me, Tijuana is less scary than most parts of Los Angeles. At no time did I feel scared being there. To the contrary, the people were wonderful and there is a great shopping center nearby. AWESOME work and follow-up care. Dr. Quiroz REALLY takes pride in his work and cares about patient satisfaction and above all - safety.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Obesity Help. The Dr. As well as his staff are excellent, the cost is very affordable, and the recovery suite and staff are phenomenal.

I had face work by Dr. Q and had a great experience. Would love my arms done - would you share your photos? Thanks Volcanicdiva pacific_ca@yahoo.com
I am very interested to see your results particularly of your armlift scars. Although i also just had surgery im already researching and preparing for what im hoping is my last one, armlift, laser or scars and lipo/rejuvenation of my face. My email is sandovallizeth@hotmail.com
Do you have any pictures to share?
Yes. Give me your email address and I will send them to you
dbowman555@gmail.com
Thanks for sharing info, how much does he charge for arm lift?
Hi Soldonmexico I had facelift, necklift with Dr. Q last August and I am wanting an arm lift. Would mind showing me his work on your arms? Thanks!
thank you so much for your review i look forward to following you.... as i need an arm lift as well.
I have 2 questions: how long is the scar & how long were you in Mexico for recovery? Thanks!!
WOW! That was really helpful in my decision making process!!! Thank You!!

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

It would be great if you could give us a little more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.