Lip Lift, Fat Transfers to Face, Deep Dermabrasion and Chemical Peel to Face, Calf Implants - Mexico, MX

Wow, where to start,I had the procedures done...

Wow, where to start,I had the procedures done yesterday I am now recovering in tajuana at Cosmed recovery house. I must say it is very nice here I haven't met any other patients as I can't seem to walk ;(
Dr. Fuentes is my doctor, it's really too early to give more information but I will review everyday.
Was the fat transfer to yoir face effective?

Ok, this picture is really gross, looks like...

Ok, this picture is really gross, looks like hannibal got a hold of me :) but this is what it looked like the day after surgery. I'm going to take a picture tomorrow as it will be day 6. It doesn't hurt at all, my skin is starting to peel a lot.
I'm here in Tijuana also. Tomorrow is my surgery with Dr. Luis Suarez. Full face, neck, eyes and brow lifts. Scared but feel confident in my choice. Staying at the Marriott where everyone is super nice and helpful. Will post pics. Good luck with your recovery hope it all turns out as you hope it will.
Well good luck to you, do you have someone to help you? Piece of advice, don't look in the mirror, it looks way worse than it is , there will be lots of bruising but remember that it will fade and you'll look great. Ill be thinking of you

Photo Update

You're immediately post pic just looks like a massive infection risk. I don't understand why those wounds wouldn't have been closed and dressed.
Wow... do you have any new pictures? I've never read a *positive review accompanying anyone looking that deeply bloodied.
Guy, it really looks way worse than it is , I'm putting a new picture up here day 6. The recovery house is awesome, nurses around the clock, bring all your food to you I don't want to go home !

Lip lift

Well as you can see...big difference. I'm really pleased with the results took years off my face. I was a little worried at first because I looked so different however after about 6 weeks the swelling calmed down and my lips very natural.
How painful was after the calf implant procedure and how long did it take for the pain to go away? Glad to hear everything is going good 1 year after the procdures.
Not too bad, it was hard when you first got out of bed , I would hold onto the bed and then the wall but after a few minutes I was able to walk.....on my tippy toes, it took about 5 days to walk flat, about 2 weeks to stand up without feeling anything, overall it was more of a stretchy feeling than pain....going to get my droopy butt taken care of in 3 weeks with Dr. Fuentes !
ha! I love you for putting such horrifying first pics up -- and since it turned out fine, hey, who cares if it looks like Hannibal had a little feast? No really, lookin' good and I wanna hear how long the fat transfer lasts. I want a lip lift which is how I came upon this, but I am still on the fence re fat transfer since it is so iffy. I cannot wait to see how long it lasts.

Butt implants

Butt
mary...How are you doing? Your upper lip looks great. Are the new Butt implants settling in? Hope so!
They still feel weird when sitting down, I wish the dr had also added fat transferes to the area that the implants don't reach....I'm waiting for the three months mark before I give my final opinion.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon