Lip Lift, Fat Transfers to Face, Deep Dermabrasion and Chemical Peel to Face, Calf Implants - Mexico, MX

Wow, where to start,I had the procedures done...

Wow, where to start,I had the procedures done yesterday I am now recovering in tajuana at Cosmed recovery house. I must say it is very nice here I haven't met any other patients as I can't seem to walk ;(
Dr. Fuentes is my doctor, it's really too early to give more information but I will review everyday.

Ok, this picture is really gross, looks like...

Ok, this picture is really gross, looks like hannibal got a hold of me :) but this is what it looked like the day after surgery. I'm going to take a picture tomorrow as it will be day 6. It doesn't hurt at all, my skin is starting to peel a lot.

Photo Update

Lip lift

Well as you can see...big difference. I'm really pleased with the results took years off my face. I was a little worried at first because I looked so different however after about 6 weeks the swelling calmed down and my lips very natural.

Butt implants

Butt
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

mary...How are you doing? Your upper lip looks great. Are the new Butt implants settling in? Hope so!
They still feel weird when sitting down, I wish the dr had also added fat transferes to the area that the implants don't reach....I'm waiting for the three months mark before I give my final opinion.
How painful was after the calf implant procedure and how long did it take for the pain to go away? Glad to hear everything is going good 1 year after the procdures.
Not too bad, it was hard when you first got out of bed , I would hold onto the bed and then the wall but after a few minutes I was able to walk.....on my tippy toes, it took about 5 days to walk flat, about 2 weeks to stand up without feeling anything, overall it was more of a stretchy feeling than pain....going to get my droopy butt taken care of in 3 weeks with Dr. Fuentes !
ha! I love you for putting such horrifying first pics up -- and since it turned out fine, hey, who cares if it looks like Hannibal had a little feast? No really, lookin' good and I wanna hear how long the fat transfer lasts. I want a lip lift which is how I came upon this, but I am still on the fence re fat transfer since it is so iffy. I cannot wait to see how long it lasts.
Well it's been a year and still looks good, I believe I forgot to post that I also had deep dermabrasion on the top of my lip and chin area.... I think that's why it looked particularly bad in the picture!
That's my doctor. I had Macrolane injection into my thighs to help after a terrible smart lipo procedure with another doctors. Dr. Fuentes is amazing. You look Great. Very natural.
It's more than 3 months since you had your surgeries in Mex. Can you give us an update on all the procedures you had: 1) Lip Lift - any noticeable scars by your nose? 2) Fat Transfers to Face - where were you injected? Did the fat survive? 3) Deep Dermabrasion - did it work? Any long term skin discoloration or hyperpigmentation issues? 4) Chemical Peel - what kind of peel was it and was it applied all over your face? What were the results? 5) Calf Implants - was it painful? Any complications post-op? Did it take a long time to heal before you could walk again? Thanks for sharing and updating. :)
Mary, I am also looking at having the dermabrasion done to my upper lip, possibly lower. I have a concern, I have heard that one side effect is that when you only have small areas done that you can tell the difference between the different coloring on your face, how is the coloring with your face where you had it done? Could you post recent picture showing that, thanks.
I use to run an aftercare facility and had mostly Dr Fuentes patients. Its been about 4 years now but I must say being an American Rn who is honest Dr Fuentes is by far the best plastic surgeon I know. He does the best face lifts and lipo, he is a very nice man as well. I would highly recommend him. If anyone needs any more info just email me at sherri james 117 yahoo
your first pic is so frightening that i almost didn't want to wait and see any more.....but glad that i did. what an amazing transformation... worth the initial scare! did you know it would look this bad before the procedure? would be nice to see current pics.
I also had deep dermabrasion to the upper lip and lower chin area....that's why it's so red, I really didn't know what to expect but I knew that it was going to look pretty bad the first couple of days, I took the initial picture within hours of surgery , he did the lip lift but also odd a lift to both sides of the mouth. The doctor doesn't put any wraps on it because there is a clear medication that is applied over the stitches .
the results are very good, that's what really matters. thanks for you response.
You're immediately post pic just looks like a massive infection risk. I don't understand why those wounds wouldn't have been closed and dressed.
There wasn't any open wounds, it was just dried blood.....it looked way worse than it was, it didn't hurt at all ! I was able to eat within hours of surgery .
Someone should have cleaned it. How can they possibly assess the sutures if they're caked with dried blood. I think you're lucky nothing bad happened.
A picture speaks 1000 words. It looks like he did the entire procedure without nurse assistance and without ever once wiping blood away. But what do I know..
Wow... do you have any new pictures? I've never read a *positive review accompanying anyone looking that deeply bloodied.
the pic was directly after surgery, it would not require any bandage that would increase the risk of infection, the peel is like a burn 2nd degree burn it would be fire red. Her face is normal for this procedure
Guy, it really looks way worse than it is , I'm putting a new picture up here day 6. The recovery house is awesome, nurses around the clock, bring all your food to you I don't want to go home !
Wow, it does look scary.  Thanks for sharing your review.  What made you decide on your doctor and to go to Mexico?  How long do you stay there while you recover?

Holy cow! You poor thing. How are you feeling?

I'm here in Tijuana also. Tomorrow is my surgery with Dr. Luis Suarez. Full face, neck, eyes and brow lifts. Scared but feel confident in my choice. Staying at the Marriott where everyone is super nice and helpful. Will post pics. Good luck with your recovery hope it all turns out as you hope it will.
Well good luck to you, do you have someone to help you? Piece of advice, don't look in the mirror, it looks way worse than it is , there will be lots of bruising but remember that it will fade and you'll look great. Ill be thinking of you