Juvederm & Botox Results with Dr. Mario Martinez -Corpus Christi, TX

Photo Update

Thank You so much for sharing as i just moved here myself.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Juvederm community.

Mario Martinez

It is located close to where I live. I saw it while passing by one day. I began seeing Dr. Mario Martinez 6 months ago when I moved to Texas. I had seen two other doctors before for Juvederm but was never 100% satisfied with my results. His technique was completely different from what i had experienced before and the results were PERFECT. He understood exactly what I wanted and created the appearance I'd been trying to achieve all along. Not only is his work amazing but his clinic is very clean and the staff is super helpful and friendly. There's never a wait and he doesn't draw out the procedure like I'd experienced with my previous doctor. Dr. Martinez is on top if his game and has got a patient for life here right here! I absolutely recommend him for anyone interested in Botox or Juvederm procedures. If I could give him 6 stars I would!