Dr. Agha Changed my Life! - Corona del Mar, CA

Remove loose skin and stretch marks from pregnancy...

Remove loose skin and stretch marks from pregnancy. To improve my self-confidence.

My Before and After Pictures

My Before and After Pictures
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I had the best experience with Dr. Agha and his staff. I was very selective in searching for the best doctor in OC to do a tummy tuck. I interviewed many plastic surgeons and by far Dr. Agha came across as the most knowledgable and professional. It's been 7 mos since I had a tummy tuck and words can't express how good I look and feel. Dr Agha is truly an artist! You definitely get what you pay for. Three of my sisters had tummy tucks with other Beverly Hills doctors & my results are by far the best. My scar is so low I was able to wear a two-piece bikini with total confidence. Thank you, Dr. Agha..you've changed my life!!!

Thanks for the advice!

Glad you got good results...but I know not all his patients have been as lucky.  I've seen photos of one of his results that were truly terrible and read another review from someone who is suing him for a bad result.  I think I would do more homework on this doc before proceeding.

So many mixed reviews on him. *sigh* I'm glad your results were positive.
Thank you for the compliments. He is an amazing doctor!
I am so happy for you!!! YOU look amazing!

Wow your tummy is beautiful!!!

Yes, we would love to see pictures!

I am so happy to hear you are loving your results!   We would love to see some before and after pictures!