Face and Neck Lift Years from my Profile - Corona Del Mar, CA

My jowls were bringing me down. Knowing that I...

My jowls were bringing me down. Knowing that I wanted a facelift was a given. Who was going to perform it was not. My sister used Dr. Robert Kessler and looked fabulous. She was a walking testimonial. In the consultation visit, he made recommendations and I decided the face and neck lift would provide me a lifetime of a firm chin line and graceful neck. He is also has one of the kindest bestride manners. I am one week post surgery and am so pleased with the results. Due to Dr. Robert Kessler's technique, I had minimal swelling and bruising and did not have to be wrapped up like a mummy. I am thrilled with the results and with my recovery. Also, I did the planning long distance and the office staff made it easy to get every thing I need to get done pre-operation.
Your doctor sounds lovely. Are you still happy with your procedures? Thank you!
Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! I'm so glad this was a success for you!
hi. Was the entire fee $10,000? Did you have fat transfers? Did you have your eyes done? How was the after care?
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Robert Kessler has a great bedside manner. He explains the procedure, shows examples of before and after to give the patient an understanding of the procedures and providing visuals to manage expectations. His technique provided me a firm chin and neck with minimal swelling and bruising. I am so pleased with the results of the surgery and my aftercare.